Coming Soon... A F0t0m0m Geocoin

f0t0m0m

f0t0m0m-Coin-Front-small.jpgf0t0m0m-Coin-Back-small.jpg

We almost have a GeoCoin!!! We have approved the die-art and are waiting for our coins to be produced. We are expecting to have these ready by the middle of September.

We are ready to start working out trades with those who are interested in obtaining one of our coins. Please e-mail us at either the link below or through our GC.com account. All e-mails will be answered in the evenings and on weekends. I have no access to these e-mail addresses during the work-day.

The coins will be available by trade, or when placed in a cache. They will not be available for purchase. Initially, we would like to trade for personal coins or any other metal coins that we do not have. You can see what we have and what we are seeking at the cointracking link below. If you do not currently have anything that we are seeking, e-mail us with an offer, and we will try to work something out.

These coins are trackable at geocaching.com. I believe there will be a new icon for “Personal Coins” that these will fall under.

We already have trades in the works with the following cachers:

Ladycacher

LemonFreshDog

TeamRainbow

legna and sOulbAit

IceCreamMan

Thank you, .... Jim & Karen – f0t0m0m

Thanks for all the e-mails. We currently have trades in the works with the following:

Ladycacher

Ice Cream Man

legna & sOulbAit

Lemon Fresh Dog

Team Rainbow

pghlooking

Vargseld?

Moun10bike

Pepper

JoeFrog

Hydnsek

AtlantaGal

Shop99er

WorkerofWood

PDXMarathonman

Mauison

KC0GRN

Team Shydog

LadyBug Kids

Cornerstone4

Damenace

CampExplorer

Go JayBee

Donbadabon

DHobby1

Dliming

darth_maul_3

facedances

There are still plenty of Geocoins left.. for any others that are interested.

As we've discussed in email about 3 weeks ago, I would be interested in a trade. If you're sending out low-numbered coins to the early parties - we had our first email on July 29th ;):laughing:

Don't listen to that guy.....send me #1

Seriously though....we still have a trade setup, right?

JayBee

We currently have trades in the works with the following:

Ladycacher

Ice Cream Man

legna & sOulbAit

Lemon Fresh Dog

Team Rainbow

pghlooking

Vargseld?

Moun10bike

Pepper

JoeFrog

Hydnsek

AtlantaGal

Shop99er

WorkerofWood

PDXMarathonman

Mauison

KC0GRN

Team Shydog

LadyBug Kids

Cornerstone4

Damenace

CampExplorer

Go JayBee

Donbadabon

DHobby1

Dliming

darth_maul_3

facedances

Doughball

redwing_dave

Team Nazgul

Smokey&Teacher

Geocrickets

FireElemental

theFederation

TeamCoyChev

Blue iis

Hammerjane

Sgt Stitches

ibycus

KiltedCacher

robinego

Windrose

We will be continuing to set up pre-trades through Sunday September 4th. We will be out of town with limited internet access from Sept 5th thru Sept 16th. We are hoping that by the time we return, the coins will have arrived and we will start shipping.

Thanks to all who have shown an interest in our coin. We are really anxious to see the final product and start distributing them

Jim & Karen - f0t0m0m

I would like to acquire your coin, to activate and use at Geocaching events to generate new icon for people.

My stock is very limited--2 MIGO, 2 Texas, 2 Alaska, 1 NC, Canada, and 2005 USA, plus others ordered and by next week will have supply of G.O.N.E from the event

The pre-production trading period for our "f0t0m0m" is now closed. Based on a recent update from coinsandpins.com, the coins should arrive some time this week.

We are headed out on vacation tomorrow morning, and we will be returning on Sept 17th. We will start shipping coins and finalizing open trades at that time.

Thanks to all for all the trades we have set up, and we are really looking forward to seeing the coins when we return.

Jim & Karen - f0t0m0m

We just returned home from vacation. After spending 30 hours on buses, in airline terminals, and on planes, the first thing we opened was our box of brand new f0t0m0m Geocoins. We will start shipping out the confirmed trades on Monday. If you want to see the new "Personal Coin" icon, you can see it on our GC.com profile.

Jim & Karen - f0t0m0m

We just returned home from vacation. After spending 30 hours on buses, in airline terminals, and on planes, the first thing we opened was our box of brand new f0t0m0m Geocoins. We will start shipping out the confirmed trades on Monday. If you want to see the new "Personal Coin" icon, you can see it on our GC.com profile.

Jim & Karen - f0t0m0m

Cool, I can't wait to get mine :laughing: I saw that those compass rose coins I paid ya for are delayed until the 1st week of Oct. Does that mean you'll hold my trade till then?

Joefrog - Thanks for the suggestion .... I did think about that.  Only the Bronze one is activated, and if people want to grab that to get the icon, I have no problem with it...I'll just grab it back....

Thanks, I just grabbed it. :)

I just added over 900 miles to it!

With all the grabs, it missed out on some miles - but that last two of us have dropped it in a cache.... :D