Wow Thats Big

that would be cool do you know where it was in the wood or out in the open

im going for the record

That's a famous cache, that train car one. It's hidden under a really, really big pile of parallel sticks.

hmmm... I heard it was behind a giant mossy log.

I heard it was archived because it was too close to the tracks.

that would be cool do you know where it was in the wood or out in the open

im going for the record

That's a famous cache, that train car one. It's hidden under a really, really big pile of parallel sticks.

hmmm... I heard it was behind a giant mossy log.

Nah, the truth is there's a really big light pole in this one train yard...

what is the bigest sized cache you have seen? <_<

I have seen a 45 gallon rubbermade tub in austin. :lol:

is there bigger? :D

Is bigger better? <_<

I have also seen a Rubbermaid tub around that size. Unfortunately it leaked though, so things were rather damp. <_<

I don't know that bigger is better if it isn't water tight. But a really large cache can be fun simply because they are uncommon.

what is the bigest sized cache you have seen? :P

hmm... some book caches, I think one was like a 20mm? box.

Also found one that was in a bus. Though the bus wasn't the cantainer, the cache was a 1gallon plastic jar, under a rock, under the floorboards of a bus, down by the river (well creek actually). But it was interesting anyways.

We have an old Cadillac that is the container for a cache up here in Vermont and I have heard of a Soviet nuclear submarine as the container for a cache in Rhode Island. I think that might win. Someone emailed me an approved cache that is the Earth. Anyone ever see that one?

I did one last year that was a 55 gallon drum in pretty much a big empty field. There were some low shrubs, a couple of scrubby trees, and some tall grass around, but really, it was pretty much a big empty field.

I just went back and looked through the logs, and I noticed that there is only one DNF logged, by a geocacher who has found hundreds of caches. The log said:

How can you miss a cache that is supposedly 'soooo big' ?!? Me not know, but be know me not find big cache. Me look everywhere. Me not even find small cache. Me had rough day today in NH. Me not like NH geocaching. Me going back to Mass where me find caches. Like better. Thanks for the kick in the pants!

:D