Cache Page Translation?

Ed & Julie

Can someone translate this description for me please?

Attared i Örby, Marks kommun.

Cachen är en mycket väl dold fryslåda som innehåller: loggbok, penna samt fem små påsar godis. Ställ eventuellt fordon och utgå från lilla korsningen: N 57° 27.987. E 012° 44.600. Cachen finns i ett gammalt odlingslandskap och vägen dit går genom vacker granskog. Sträckan är ca 1km lång. Kuriren leder er en bra bit på vägen. Ta dock ej vägen mot byggnaderna. Medför eventuellt fika och koppla av denna dag mitt i Änglamarken. Finns även som simulator på nätet.

Hi,

The description would be something like this:

"The cache is a very well hidden freezer box that contains a log book, a pen and five small bags of sweets (?). Park the vehicle and depart for the trip from the small crossing at N 57° 27.987. E 012° 44.600. The cache is located in the middle of an old agriculture landscape and the road there goes through a beautiful spruce forest. The distance is about 1 km. The courier (Kuriren) leads you a good part of the road. However do not take the road towards the buildings. Bring your own food and enjoy the day in the middle of Änglamarken. Can even be found as a simulator in the web."

Maybe someone from Sweden could explain what the "Kuriren" actually means.

BR,

Sari