New Locationless

I like it. Famous is in the eye of the beholder. The waymark listing should require a description of who it is we are finding and why we are looking. We first read the descriptions and if WE decide the person is of enough interest, then we go find the grave. If I list a waymark for the grave of Doug Parker, my childhood friend who was the first to jump from the William Street Bridge, and you don't think Doug rates famous for just that one incident, then you don't have to visit the grave.

What about Famous graves, I have visited the grave of Johnny Cash, JFK, Adolph Rupp, etc.

How about it?

Yes I do like this idea, but on a broader scale such as

Category: Famous People Life Landmarks

So this could also include significant places in the person's life not just their burial spot.

I think this category has enormous scope and interest - could cover historical people, presidents, sports, pop, famous scientists, artists, religious leaders, etc.

Yes to this, as i tried to recommend something similiar:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...opic=107190&hl=

NO to giving dibs to the previous LC owner. Any LC owner who archieved their cache without a viable replacement doesnt deserve to get the lock on the new ones. They got tired, thought it wasnt the way the game should be played, or just got mad and should not be on the list as a manager.

Yes... and yes again.

You won't see it now, but on the Waymarking Forums index, it lists the most recent posts and what I saw made me wonder:

New Locationless

Special Ed

:anibad:

Had me wondering just what kind of Locationless category would have us hunting down Special Ed students.

What about Famous graves, I have visited the grave of Johnny Cash, JFK, Adolph Rupp, etc.

How about it?

May I suggest a second category for you, Treasure_Hunter? Infamous Graves. Graves of gangsters, Criminals, Dictators, Some Bad Actors, and Most Politicians (Louisiana's own Huey Long, for example).