Website Graphics

<_< Hello! This is the first post that I have ever made on this forum! (a bit nervous.)

I am Koko --you can call me superKoko or Kokonuts, whatever. <_<

Thank you so much for your compliments!! Nothing makes me so happy --

I will keep up the good work and keep people happy and smile!!

KOKO-

Edited by gokokoro

I, for one, would love to see Koko's pixel art featured on Waymarking-themed items in the Groundspeak Store. Any plans for T-shirts, hats and all the other stuff?

I want a belt buckle with the Waymarking "W" on it. Then, just like in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World," I can tell certain waymarkers that they can find the treasure right under the Big W. :D I am already listed as "WM6" under Geocaching Tour Guides. To log me is to love me.

Edited by The Leprechauns
I, for one, would love to see Koko's pixel art featured on Waymarking-themed items in the Groundspeak Store. Any plans for T-shirts, hats and all the other stuff?

I want a belt buckle with the Waymarking "W" on it. Then, just like in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World," I can tell certain waymarkers that they can find the treasure right under the Big W. :D

I'd like to see waymark items in the geostore too.

Been there

Waymarked it

Got the T-shirt

or

I Waymark all day long and all I got is this T-shirt?

I would love to see some items in the store too. Awesome idea.

SuperKoko!!! I like it! Outstanding job on the artwork Koko. Your work with our pal Signal also should be recognized as well. Thanks for all you do. Groundspeak has a great team.

I like the new one! -----> :D

:o:D:D