Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
leafdolfan

Kingston Geocachers!

;) hello k-town geocachers this is just to see how many kingstonians vist the Groundspeak fourms, nothing bad will happen to those who don't sign I just want to see how many geocachers go on the fourms. So if your from kingston sign below.

While not a Kingstonian, I am a member of KAG (Kingston Area Geocachers). I visit the forums on a daily basis.

Binrat

o apparently not many kingstonians go on the forums, im not from kingston but amherstview is close enough, im always on the forums cause i can never get out caching with no car or lisence! :D

While I'm currently in New Zealand (only for the moment), I am a proud member of the KAG, and I'm in the forums semi-regularily.

BTW it is gorgeous here in NZ right now. I'm hoping to get some caches in soon.

Cheers! :unsure:

Just rub it in, even though all are snow melted it is currently snow this morning along the Seaway.

Binrat

Kingston is a great area to cache in. If you apply yourself you can complete the entire area in 2 weeks...hehehe.

Binrat will explain.

Not a regular by any means, and not even in Kingston, but have cached there many times and have met many of the fine local KAG cachers.

I'm in Ottawa, but haven't actually done many of the Ottawa caches, maybe because there's just too many of those darn Puzzle caches out here...

Gananoque is definitely Kingston area. Garage sale is most frequent forum for me, waiting for a 76cx cheap, now that the Colorado is on everyone elses wish list. Also get some good giggles from the Canadian Geo Pub Quiz, and learn a thing or two in the process.

My family lives in the Kingston area, so that's my secondary caching location. I hope to grab a few of the BN2 caches this weekend, in fact...

Wow...I never noticed this thread pop-up before now. But then I noticed that the OP was in 2005!

Living in Kingston, and having a great time with the awesome caching community here!

I think we can expect even more from KAG this year...

Edited by swimmrguy

Wow...I never noticed this thread pop-up before now. But then I noticed that the OP was in 2005!

And unfortunately he hasn't been on since Jan 2006. I guess it's not too late to add my name to the list. Now can spring 2008 hurry up and get here!!!

Edited by mTn_biKer65

From Perth Road Village (centre of the universe just north of Kingston - any decent gps will confirm) been caching since '06 just started on the GS forms this year.

Hello,

indeed linked through Kingston Area, downloading you symbols to use with GSAK. Should be a great help! :anibad:

Cachin' on from Holland, with regards.

Hey there, have known about geocaching for a while now, but just seriously started doing it recently :)