Idea For A Cache.

Within the next year, our city is opening up one of the only underground salt mine mesumes in the western hemisphere. I'm thinking of working with the mesume director and obtaining permission to place a cache somewhere 650' underground. Of course, it wouldn't be hidden and if you knew what you where looking for, easy to find......but, is there already a claim for the "deepest" cache? And, is these even a good idea or kinda silly?

Dondo

Wouldn't this be considered a buried cache? ;)

Also, mesume is spelled museum. It took me 3 times reading what you wrote to figure out what you were saying. :blink:;)

But yeah, would be a cool one.

It wouldn't be buried unless he dug the mine specifically to hide the cache. Ummm, you didn't do that, right Cap'n?

I just assumed that a 'mesume' was something mine-related that I was too dumb to know about. :P

Wouldn't this be considered a buried cache?  :blink:

Also, mesume is spelled museum. It took me 3 times reading what you wrote to figure out what you were saying.  ;)  ;)

But yeah, would be a cool one.

It wouldn't be buried unless he dug the mine specifically to hide the cache. Ummm, you didn't do that, right Cap'n?

I just assumed that a 'mesume' was something mine-related that I was too dumb to know about. :blink:

me too :P:blink: