How Much Do You Spend On Ammo Boxes?

beopots

I have recently come across some ammo boxes, but I don't know what the going rate should be. It's a pretty large supply, so if I get a good enough deal watch for the sale of the year!

So, my questions:

• How much do you usually pay(or would you pay) each?
  • What do you generally pay for shipping?

Mostly 30 cal, but price 'em all!

Thanks.

I've got a couple like two years ago for $2 at a big tent / flea market sale. but haven't seen those people in a while :P

the local farm suplly stores, and miltary surplus places have them for 4.50 to 6.00 depending on sizes and location.

Which is why the last batch I got came from Cheaperthandirt.com, it came out to 3.33 (six for $20) and shipping was free since it was done over the internet and total was over a certain amount. I noticed their last catalog didn't list any 30cal cans, wonder if they're out for the moment??

Which is why the last batch I got came from Cheaperthandirt.com, it came out to 3.33 (six for $20) and shipping was free since it was done over the internet and total was over a certain amount. I noticed their last catalog didn't list any 30cal cans, wonder if they're out for the moment??

They were gone from cheaperthandirt for quite a while, but now they are back: 6 .30-cal cans for $19.97. (In this post in the New England forum, CacheNCarryMA mentions that the total was $25.96 after shipping costs were included. Still a good deal!