We're Currently Not Accepting Proposals

Are you still not taking new category ideas? Just checking since the original post was dated August 2005. Just in case, I do have an idea that could be its own category or maybe a sub-category of Buildings. How about independent bookstore around the country...not your Barnes & Noble, Borders, etc types but those bookstores that are quickly being overrun by the big guys and are becoming as scarce as mom and pop restaurants (or other businesses).

Propose your category in the other thread, Categories are being and have been selected from that thread.

:( I have 2 waymarks to post and no catigory to post. I know the location of two railroad turn tables with no round house I would like to post these waymarks. I have also recently celebrated my 100th geocache I intended to log a paticular reverse cache in celebration, no catgory on Watmarking is even close :(

It would have seemed wiser to heve the "new system up and running before eliminating the old. Does the term migration mean anything to anyopne? :(

:lol: I have 2 waymarks to post and no catigory to post. I know the location of two railroad turn tables with no round house I would like to post these waymarks. I have also recently celebrated my 100th geocache I intended to log a paticular reverse cache in celebration, no catgory on Watmarking is even close :D

It would have seemed wiser to heve the "new system up and running before eliminating the old. Does the term migration mean anything to anyopne? ;)

Each and every locationless cache owner was offered the opportunity to migrate their category over to Waymarking. Some accepted the invitation, others didn't. The transition period lasted from August until December. Does the term "research" mean anything to anyone?