Category Proposal: Sports Facilities

I think refining it by major league, minor league, college, high school, and community (i.e., parks) would be a good idea.

Yea, I agree with this. Possibly, also having another sub-catagory under that for each type of stadium might be good, as well, like baseball, fottball, soccer

OK then, I suggest then we go with seperate categories like NFL, NBA, MLB and the like. I would be the happy owner of NFL but probably should have major sports fans of the other's be owners of those categories.

I can see it already... the folks wanting to have all the statdiums or baseball fields checked off. I think these categories will be very popular.

Perhaps the term "athletic complex" may fit here. Major universities have athletic complexes consisting of a stadium, and arena, maybe soccer fields, and baseball. The one here at LSU is very impressive, but down the road in Metarie, La. is the complex of the NO Saints, just for football, but just as impressive and right next to the NO Zephyrs minor league stadium complex. My point is that many are very close to each other and for sports fans, local drawing cards.

Zephyr