New Subcategory

A watershed is a geographic area that contains all of the rivulets and streams that drain into a river, river system, or other body of water. The ridge of that divides the two watersheds is called a water parting.

Ok, now that it is defined, how do I create the subcategory on Waymarking? Like it says in the email, after I reply will I be given instructions and the secret handshake and the key to the clubhouse?

I'm not sure I quite understand this one, or see a reasonable uniqueness to the prospective waymarks. Wouldn't the divide (such as the Continental Divide, for example) constitute a long, wavy line on a map, and there would be hundreds or thousands of waymarks that could be part of the same divide? Or is that exactly what you were after?

"Headwaters" -- the originating source of a river or stream -- would seem to make more sense to me.

Is this an existing locationless cache? If so, emailing back will start the process for creating this waymark category. If not we are still working through how the process would work for new categories. I can transfer your topic to the new section if you like.

Well, to tell the truth it is sort of an existing cache. Top of the Watershed, GCGYH7 is an existing virtual that can be logged as a locationless. But it has not been invited to Waymarking. I would like it to be included in Waymarking. Does that mean that the location at the original top of the watershed will no longer be logged as a cache?