How To Create A New Waymark...

I'd like to create a particular Waymark, which I'm sure would be an ideal one for the medium of locationless Geocaching/Waymarking. I've been looking forward to creating this one almost since locationlesses were placed under the moratorium.

My problem is that none of the currently listed sub-categories is at all suitable for a Waymark which is to do with a particular specialty of trees.

What should I do?:

a= File it under some completely irrelevant (sub)Category, in the unlikely hope that the Category "owner" will foster it until the Categories are sorted out by the grownups at Groundspeak in the fullness of time?

b= Petition for a "Miscellaneous" (sub?)Category to be created as a place for Waymarks to be filed if they don't fit well with any of the already existing Categories or subCategories?

c= Lobby "owners" of irrelevant Categories privately to ask them to temporarily host an irrelevant Waymark under their aegis until the choice of Categories improves?

None of the above options is particularly satisfactory idea.

Anybody got any better ideas?

Cheers, The Forester

edited to remove unwanted smiley from the combination of letter b with a closing bracket

Edited by The Forester