Looking For A Sunshine Coast Cacher

The Rogue Raven

Hi You Aussie Cachers!

I just discovered from geocaching.com that TBJYMC is in my area (San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA), and is trying to get back to Australia. It just seemed like a great coincidence that Scott, a former neighbor and a good friend of mine, is actually moving back to Australia in 13 days! He lives in Bli Bli north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast. Anyway, he is not a Geocacher, but is willing to take the TB along with him to help it move along. So, I am trying to find a GeoCacher on your end of the globe that would be willing to meet with Scott or his wife Cindy and pick up the TB sometime during the last few days of August or the first few days of September, 2005. Anyone there interested?

I have not yet picked up the TB because I don't want to grab it until a contact has been established on your end.

Sadly, it looks like this TB has just been sitting in its cache for a couple of months, moved by the initiator once but not moved since. I just thought it might be fun to help it along in a big way. Thanks!

Edited by The Rogue Raven

OK, the TB has been grabbed and (thanks to Scott) is now in Australia! I really could use some help from anyone who lives in the Brisbane or Sunshine Coast area and who can get to Bli Bli to pick Kanga up (again, her TB# is TBJYMC). I need to get this in a geocacher's hands again.

Apparently Pioneer 'n' Tiff may or may not be able to help on this, so if anyone else can step forward, and place her in a local cache, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!