Sign in to follow this  
Followers 18
dingermcduff

Minnesotans!

We are living in Fargo, but originally from Fergus Falls, MN. We're caching it up here as much as we can before our move to NE. :P

I'm in Rochester. I've only just started and I don't have as much time to do this as I'd like to, but I'm still getting out of it what I can!

Shakopee here. Relatively new, we are almost to 100 finds. If you see a green alien that looks like this 41640c52-5e7d-4e6e-92d0-4669207514b4.jpg that's from us!

Foley, but I also spend time in SW Minnesota with family. Only been caching for about a month now and I don't have a lot of find under my belt yet. So far I am addicted and now my boyfriend, parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece & nephews are too! :rolleyes:

Eagan here.

Just got back into caching. Took a few years off. After going out and doing a few again, I got hooked. I also got inspired by another cacher to see how many days in a row I can log at least one cache. That is, at least until my first child is born in January. I don't think that would go over too well to be out caching during baby duties (or doodies). So I have a few months to try at least.

ritz2rubble - Princeton

First day as a cacher, little bit of rain, but went out anyway after work, 3 found. not bad for a first outing.

G35 (Team G35)- Woodbury

Have been around but don't post much.

G35 (Team G35)- Woodbury

Have been around but don't post much.

Byn234 - Saint Paul MN

Just got started, no finds yet, but still trying. Hoping to maybe find some groups that wouldn't mind a complete newbie joining up to learn the tricks of hunting down the elusive cache. ;)

Currently live in South St. Paul. Spend a lot of time in Bloomington and Alexandria as well. Just getting started with geocaching. I have been interested in trying it for a while but finally got out and started hunting =)

KJcachers.

Grew up in Pine River, now living in Virginia.

You can take the boy out of MN but you can't take the MN out of the boy!

Noone from Austin, MN yet? Well, there is now!

I've been Geocaching for only 3 months and haven't found much. :P

Maybe someone could organize an Austin-Cacher event? Just a thought... :)

~SpamSister2

Team Dennis keeping an eye on things here in Stillwater. 1000+ finds in just under our first year and a half. Bigger plans for 2011.

I've been caching since May of 2008 with my husband (VikingNav). We have cached in about 29 states (as of Jan 2011) and also in Canada. In the year 2010 I found 1,019 caches total. My best year yet! Hope to increase that amount this year!

Edited by Catzilla

Kerana5 from Mora, MN Out Caching with my brother BigVicLopez (also from Mora) or ScubaSteve6879 (from Isanti).

Kerana5 (that's me!) and ScubSteve6879 lived in Braham, MN as teens.

I'm planning on geocaching all over the state. East Central Minnesota will get hit first, but I'd like to get to as much of Minnesota as possible before moving on to another state. ScubaSteve would like us to hit the Grand Canyon area as he is originally from that area and in December we will be going to Paraguay, South America for our first International Cache search!!!

Edited by Kerana5

Brand new, to Geo Caching...found 3 with smart phone. Don't think it is very accurate. Bought e Trex 10 new from someone online, but am struggling with figureing it out. wondering if there is a smartphone program that is better or a gps that is mid priced but easy to use. Think i would get addicted very easily. Looking for other in my area to learn this with.

TVH

We apologize for the bug that has affected the font in this forum thread. It has been reported to Engineering, but we do not anticipate a fast fix.