Minnesotans!

dingermcduff

Greeting to all you other Minnesotans.

I'm just getting into Geocaching, haven't even gotten my new Garmin 60 CSX yet, it's to be here from Amazon next week.

I signed up as a Premium Member here to get the automatic loads into my Garmin.

Even without that, I think $30.00 a year is cheap for this easy acsess to all the caches.

I live in Elk River MN.

Looking forward to geting out there and finding some caches.

I have already purchased a few Travel Bugs, we are going on vacation to Florida in March, so I'd love to put one out down there and see if it can make it back home.

This is my first post on this forum, I figured the best thing to do was introduce myself to others I may meet out in the field.

Mr. Gadget Man

Greeting to all you other Minnesotans.

I'm just getting into Geocaching, haven't even gotten my new Garmin 60 CSX yet, it's to be here from Amazon next week.

I signed up as a Premium Member here to get the automatic loads into my Garmin.

Even without that, I think $30.00 a year is cheap for this easy acsess to all the caches.

I live in Elk River MN.

Looking forward to geting out there and finding some caches.

I have already purchased a few Travel Bugs, we are going on vacation to Florida in March, so I'd love to put one out down there and see if it can make it back home.

This is my first post on this forum, I figured the best thing to do was introduce myself to others I may meet out in the field.

Mr. Gadget Man

native minnesotan and will always be. transplanted to indiana in 2002. i'm glad to see my hometown of worthington being taken over with over 50 caches, but i still know more places where they can be hid. contact me and i'll share my childhood hideouts. i lived in rushmore for a time too. *waves to all the SW MN cachers*. indiana is cool, but man do i miss all the lakes and parks. can't wait to visit and bring my garmin. i would love to chat with more cachers. you can find me at yahoo messenger under the same id, midnightrosefashions.

Hi all!

David (aka "Father of five") here..

I'm a... well.. a father of five from Jordan!

BRAND NEW to caching... My Garmin Venture HC is on it's way!!

Really looking forward to spending some time "in da field" (that's Minnesotan for "in the field") with my boys (and possibly my girls too!)

Looking forward to bumpin' in to a few of you in the future!