The Boys Of Ladycacher Coin(my Sons)

Ladycacher

I posted on coin tracking I would take one, but I would like to bump that to two. I will not be able to pay for these until I get back on Sunday from camping.

Alright I have changed again, I am in a crunch so I only ordered one. Money sent via paypal

What am I going to do with you??? <_<

I posted on coin tracking I would take one, but I would like to bump that to two. I will not be able to pay for these until I get back on Sunday from camping.

Alright I have changed again, I am in a crunch so I only ordered one. Money sent via paypal

What am I going to do with you??? :rolleyes:

1) Set up counseling to help me with my coin addiction :) . 2) Help me fund my coin addiction :) ????

What am I going to do with you??? :)

1) Set up counseling to help me with my coin addiction :) . 2) Help me fund my coin addiction :) ????

I am affraid I can not be any help with that...you see....

{standing up}

Hello, my name is Sabrina and I am addicted to coin collecting :rolleyes: .

Here is the complete list of who's getting coins:

Atlantagal-1

Bengates-2

Blindavocado-2

Bluejjs-1

2Bugs-1

Camp Explorer-4

Cascadepkr-3

Conerstone4-2

Cool group-35

Damenace-1

Donbadabon-1

Doughball-3

Darby Gill-5

Facedances-1

Fotomom-5

GeoCrickets-3

Geolands-2

Go Jaybee-3

GrandpaRocksandGouchyGramma-2

Hammerjane-2

Hydnsek-4

IceCreamMan-2

Jeeptoysrus-1

Kcogrn-1

Kealia-1

KevinG68-5

Legnaandsoulbait-2

LemonFreshdog-2

Lightning Jeff-1

LoriDarlin-5

Maggieszoo-2

ManGenGho-1

Mauison-1

Meangreens-2

M&MHunter-1

Moun10BIKE-3

MrCogeo-1

Night Hawk-2

Nursedave-1

Pdxmarathonman-1

Pghlooking-2

RayandRose-2

Robinego-2

Rupert2-1

Sgt Stitches-1

Shop99er-1

SilverMarc-2

Smokeyandteacher-2

Team A.I.-4

TeamCoyChev-1

Team Ferret-2

Team Hatfield-2

Team Itchy&Scratchy-4

Team Lightningbugs-2

Team Nazgul-1

Team Rainbow-4

Team Simpson-1

Team Shydog-2

TerribleT's-3

Tinear-2

Vardseld?-1

Workerofwood-1

XFalcon-3

YemonYime-2

YogiandDolphin-4

I have address for some purchase's, but your geocache name was not included with payment. If you do not see your name email me to make sure I have all your info. The list for my coins is seperate.

Edited by ladycacher
UPDATE:

These coins should be here on Thursday or Friday. I will update again when they get here.

Yippie!

I am SOOOOOO excited to see them!! My son runs to the mailbox everyday thinking they are going to get here. :P

You'll know they've arrived when he comes running back and says "Mom, there is a box too heavy for me to lift!" ;)

LOL :P

THEY ARE HERE!!!! I will start working on these tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday (I will be gone all day Saturday).

I AM NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS UNTIL ALL OF THESE HAVE BEEN MAILED. The mailing and coin numbers will go in order of when you ordered. I will set aside the coins for people who ordered both mine and my son's, mine should be in next week or the week after, to mail togather.

YEAH THEY ARE HERE!!

Boys.jpg

boys2.jpg

EDIT:

Because of the way the coins were shipped with the coins not in numerical order, I will be grabbing a coin and mailing it. Sorry for the change in plans, but it would take me forever to get it straight, and with the coins being 300 minted, the coins will not be that high in number anyway.

Sorry for the confusion.

Because of the way the coins were shipped with the coins not in numerical order,

That is one thing I thought was weird. Nicely packaged, nicely ordered rows of coins in the boxes. Randomly arranged.

Weird, the order I just received today for our hiking/caching group were all separated in 3 boxes... 1-50, 51-100 & 101-150. Didn't you use CFA Ladycacher?

Here is the people that only bought The Boys coin and these will be mailed Saturday 917-05. If you bought ONLY The Boys Of Ladycacher Coin, and your name is not on here, let me know. If your name is here and you thought you traded or bought the Ladycacher coin, again let me know. To the people who bought or traded for both coins, I will ship them all togather when mine arrive. Thanks!

Cache-hounds

CarleenP

Team A.I.

Toojin&Bart

TinEar

Bikinibottomfeeders

JoGPS

Team Dinosaur

Team Itchy and Scratchy

Teamlightmingbugs

Kcogrn

Geolands