Good Items For Ftf?

bonnjer

Believe me, most FTF hounds will not care; they're mainly concern with beating the competition and claiming bragging rights.

But, if you insist ... some of the FTF prizes that have been offered, and I've taken, include: gift certificates to movies and coffee houses; collectible coins (i.e. Indian head nickels and pennies); TB tags/Geocoins; GPS/GEO bumper stickers; and free pick of the litter, so of speak.

Good luck.

The only FTF prize I ever placed was a DVD that related to the theme of the cache.

Hey Q! I just did that with my last two caches myself! The first was when I placed a brand new DVD of "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" for the FTF of THIS CACHE. And then I stuffed Dukes of Hazzard and Beverly Hillbillies DVD's into THIS CACHE.

I just think it's a neat idea and great momento for someone who took the time to rush out and patronize ya!

On my first hide I left the cords in the final stage of the cache to the FTF prize, which was hidden away from the final stage of the multi. Mossy Pond Cache The FTF thought it was a real bonus to get the extra stage. The FTF prize was a collapsible hiking stick. I got rave reviews.

On my second Hide I left the cords to the hiding location of an LED flashlight. It was well received also. The Nellie Cache

I like leaving a nice FTF prize. And I spend a lot of time on making and hiding the caches I have hidden so far. I hide what I like to find. Multi-s, Puzzles and nice SWAG. Its worth the effort and I know others will enjoy the find.

Cheers

Muddler

Edited by Muddler