Pdxmarathonman Geocoin

pdxmarathonman

I have made numerous trades with many of you wonderful cachers and coin fanatics. I know there are more coins out there that I don't have. Take a look at my pdxmarathonman tb tracking page to see which coins I already have. If you have a coin (or have ordered a coin) that I don't already have listed, let's talk trading!

Of course, in addition to organization/state coins that I don't have, I really want to trade for personal coins.

I would be especially thrilled if I were able to trade for a Team Fisur, Indy Diver, Capt Prozac or Old Geezer/Johnnie Lacy coin. :lol::P

Apologies in advance if we discover my table is incomplete.

Good lord you run fast!

I'm lucky if I can get 26 miles in that time -- DRIVING!

Throw me a bone! Yes definitely planning to trade.

Make that: I ran fast. That was just before my twins were born :D

I use to do alot of things BT (before twins)!

Dohhh....dern kids, lord why me? I only wanted one!

Ah well the twins are dern good cache finders.

Oops sorry about highjacking your thread MarK. :P

Pepper

I forget... did we arrange a trade?  :P

You should have received one from me already :P

I am expecting a SilverMarc coin from you when the time comes.

Wait - I may be holding the package - I'll check when I get home.

Just checked... no sign of one. Please check your email!

I forget... did we arrange a trade?  :P

You should have received one from me already :P

I am expecting a SilverMarc coin from you when the time comes.

Wait - I may be holding the package - I'll check when I get home.

Just checked... no sign of one. Please check your email!

I have it right here :P Sorry about that. As soon as the Silvermarc coins are being shipped I'll send a pdxmarathonman coin your way. The envelope is already addressed.

Awesome geocoin pdxmarathonman. legna and myself do the 1/2 marathons and shorter runs. We have never done a marathon and not sure if we could even finish. We are both about dead after the 1/2 marathon (but we do run the entire distance). Congrats on the coin and your feet, or is it feat. Anyway Congratssssssssssssss.

legna and sOulbAit

A lot has changed since my last post to this thread.

I have an up-to-date list of coins that I own or already have a trade arranged. Please take a look via the link in my signature line to see if I already have the coins you have to trade (I just list what I have, not what I don't have - that would be folly to try and maintain).

I don't have NY or the new Christmas coin (among many others I am sure!).

Drop me an email or reply to this thread (or as per custom, do both!).

Would you be interested in trading for a DancesWithMoose? They will be in in November.

Of course!!

Thanks for bringing this thread to the first page :)

To everyone else:

Most of the recently minted coins are still not in my collection. I do have trades arranged for the NY and EU coins. My tracking page linked in my sig line lists the coins that I already have (in alphabetical order), so if you have a coin to trade and don't see it listed, send me an email.

I am open to most offers.

I just received my new limited edition metal finishes of my pdxmarathonman geocoin. ;)

I have minted only 10 in Antique Gold that will be used as fundraiser coins and traded/cached locally and only in-person. Additionally I have had 40 coins made in Polished Nickel. Both finishes look fantastic. The Polished Nickel coin is available for trades of rare coins. No coins minted in quantities exceeding 100 (except M10B V3 :( ), preferably fewer. :ph34r:

Of course, my Polished Gold coin continues to be available for trading as well.

Rare - Antique Gold pdxmarathonman geocoin is up for auction. All proceeds benefit Northwest Medical Teams International

I just received my new limited edition metal finishes of my pdxmarathonman geocoin. :(

I have minted only 10 in Antique Gold that will be used as fundraiser coins and traded/cached locally and only in-person. Additionally I have had 40 coins made in Polished Nickel. Both finishes look fantastic. The Polished Nickel coin is available for trades of rare coins. No coins minted in quantities exceeding 100 (except M10B V3 :ph34r: ), preferably fewer. :(

Rare - Antique Gold pdxmarathonman geocoin is up for auction. All proceeds benefit Northwest Medical Teams International

Hey pdxmarathonman, When are you coming to Florida. There is a Half Marathon, Thanksgiving Day here in Jacksonville we will be running in. If you come bring one of the LE. Will trade at the finish line. You will finish before we do, so don't leave. ;)

I just received my new limited edition metal finishes of my pdxmarathonman geocoin. ;)

I have minted only 10 in Antique Gold that will be used as fundraiser coins and traded/cached locally and only in-person. Additionally I have had 40 coins made in Polished Nickel.  Both finishes look fantastic.  The Polished Nickel coin is available for trades of rare coins. No coins minted in quantities exceeding 100 (except M10B V3 :ph34r: ), preferably fewer. ;) 

Rare - Antique Gold pdxmarathonman geocoin is up for auction.  All proceeds benefit Northwest Medical Teams International

Hey pdxmarathonman, When are you coming to Florida. There is a Half Marathon, Thanksgiving Day here in Jacksonville we will be running in. If you come bring one of the LE. Will trade at the finish line. You will finish before we do, so don't leave. :(

I have been in Orlando over Thanksgiving weekend. But unfortuately I won't be there this year. It is a nice time to visit though - not too windy :(

I thought it was time to bump my trading thread.

I still have my Limited Edition polished nickel coins for trades of other limited edition or hard-to-find coins. Please email me with offers. My sig line is a link to my trading list which I am pretty sure is up to date.

If you'd like to get one of the remaining 8 of my very limited run of Antique Gold coins you should check Here

You'll feel better about yourself :rolleyes:

I thought it was time to bump my trading thread.

I still have my Limited Edition polished nickel coins for trades of other limited edition or hard-to-find coins.  Please email me with offers.  My sig line is a link to my trading list which I am pretty sure is up to date.

If you'd like to get one of the remaining 8 of my very limited run of Antique Gold coins you should check Here

You'll feel better about yourself :ph34r:

I did purchase the Kansas LE coins, but I haven't purchased the regular Kansas coin since I like to trade for most coins. There are numerous other coins I am missing that I would trade for. Just check my list of coins that I own via my signature line.

I do have my polished nickel version for trades of LE coins. And of course, you can buy my antique gold geocoin.