Panowege Kids Cache Coin Pre-ordering

KirklandExplorers

Kids_Front.jpg

Kidsback.jpg

My 9yo KE has finished the design on the new coin for kids (or adults acting like kids!).

The name of the coin is PaNoWeGe. This is from an ancient language meaning

"Master finders of hidden treasures". The treasure could be the cache, the time spent with the family hiking, a rock, a frog, you name it! We are a family of PaNoWeGe's and we are proud of it!

I plan on hiding Kids Caches in the Pacific Northwest where you will have to own the coin or know what the numbers are from the back of the coin to find it. These will be required to fill out the latitude/longitude numbers on a mystery cache. I will encourage others across the world to do the same so the kids will be able to find their special cache!

I know the kids will not want to part with their metal coins. What we are doing instead is to put the exact design on wooden nickels so they can have the metal coin in their collection and be able to drop the wooden nickel in the cache. I am going to have our kids put their names on the back too in marker for the heck of it also.

If you are interested in ordering the coins please feel free to post it here. We expect the coins ready for delivery by the middle of next month.

Edited by KirklandExplorers
Kids_Front.jpg

Kidsback.jpg

My 9yo KE has finished the design on the new coin for kids (or adults acting like kids!).

The name of the coin is PaNoWeGe. This is from an ancient language meaning

"Master finders of hidden treasures". The treasure could be the cache, the time spent with the family hiking, a rock, a frog, you name it! We are a family of PaNoWeGe's and we are proud of it!

I plan on hiding Kids Caches in the Pacific Northwest where you will have to own the coin or know what the numbers are from the back of the coin to find it. These will be required to fill out the latitude/longitude numbers on a mystery cache. I will encourage others across the world to do the same so the kids will be able to find their special cache!

I know the kids will not want to part with their metal coins. What we are doing instead is to put the exact design on wooden nickels so they can have the metal coin in their collection and be able to drop the wooden nickel in the cache. I am going to have our kids put their names on the back too in marker for the heck of it also.

If you are interested in ordering the coins please feel free to post it here. We expect the coins ready for delivery by the middle of next month.

I'd like 1, please.

Cute!

Not sure how the twins (girls) will feel about the hotwheel, but I know they will love the panowege part and the cache dance side since they have done alot of that in there time.

Pepper will take 4 metal coins and several wooden.

thanks