Homepage

Twinlife

Here's my homepage. Nothing about Geocaching yet either but there will be when I work on it this winter!

My Webpage

I've bookmarked your home page. I love PhotoShop and I'd like to learn more HTML. Thanks for sharing it.

I don't have a home page, as such, but I do have this,

(edit for spelling) :D

Edited by QDman
Here's my homepage. Nothing about Geocaching yet either but there will be when I work on it this winter!

My Webpage

I've bookmarked your home page. I love PhotoShop and I'd like to learn more HTML. Thanks for sharing it.

I don't have a home page, as such, but I do have this,

(edit for spelling) :D

Very, very cool, QDMan! And congratulations!

I haven't done anything to my Home Page for quite a while, since I started this Geocaching Blog a few months ago.

I like your page, Twinlife (even if I don't speak Dutch, I can look at the pictures!). I love browsing people's gallery pages. Also, it's pretty easy to work out what "een multi cache" means :P

My caching page is in my signature line.

Just wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed reading your page. I think I spent over an hour there (at 3 am, really, I can attest to the fact that it is indeed dark before dawn) I am a chronic early riser. Just loved the stories! Thanks :P

most people with a home page have the link posted on their GC profile page.

All you have to do is go through all the people who have found your caches, or caches in your area and go to their profile page. You could also do the same thing with the forums - just click the link that shows their name (above the avatar).

cc\

Edited by CompuCash
most people with a home page have the link posted on their GC profile page.

All you have to do is go through all the people who have found your caches, or caches in your area and go to their profile page. You could also do the same thing with the forums - just click the link that shows their name (above the avatar).

cc\

But this is tehe easy way. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for the links and mails.

And wen you have a homepage post it here.

My personal website is currently devoted to an upcoming event that I'm serving as the lead coordinator on. I think one of the things I'm most proud of is the use of the Google API to generate the map for the site. I spent several hours learning about CSS and HTML to get to this point. Of course you could always look at my profile page on GC to see several instances of tables. :D