Post Pics Of Your Moded Jeep's

RAIDER 1

LOL you just gave me a cool and evil Idea.

Get 2 jeeps and weld them together.

Then every one who grabs it and has a jeep and acess to a welder/soddering Iron

adds theres to it.

It makes it absoultley undiseriable to normal people onley a nut job would keep it.

You would take contest pics with your jeep befor you add it to the muntant jeep TB.

You get to log like 24 jeeps at once. WHAT FUN

Okay -- not a MOD, but a co-joining of Jeeps.

Guardian of the Jeeps!

OK what is the Idea behind this. I read the description but I am a Little Confused.

Well. The idea is this:

If I drop a white or yellow jeep into a cache, there are folks that will have lights, bells and whistles go off in their geocaching den. They will drop whatever they are doing and run away to get the Jeep. Maybe they keep it, maybe they don't

If I drop some regular, boring Travel Bug into a cache (Guardian of Jeeps), then they don't see the little, special icon and may or may not run off in a frenzy.

By attaching the Yellow and the White Jeep to the "boring" monster Jeep. I can drop and track both my bug and the Jeeps. Of course, anyone finding MY Travel Bug will also, as a special bonus, be able to log both a Yellow and a White Jeep as a find when they grab it out of my hands.

Other folks are then welcome to attach Jeeps (contest ones of not) to this conglomeration of bugs.

It will one day grow to a ball the size of the earth!

sounds like a better idea, pick up a walmart jeep and have your fun with it insted of wrecking the wjtb's :D

Uncle Sam would shake his finger at you!

Those poor Wal-Mart Jeeps shouldn't be getting mutilated for the sake of these cruel modding experiments! Stand up for the the American way and hack up a replica foreign car instead!