Map60c

flame1

When dl geocaching waypoints to the map60c gps I see that all the geocaching list goes in waypoints list and also in the geocaching list. Is there a way that all the geocaching list goes only on the geocaching box instead of both the waypoints and geocaching.I tought I had seen something on this topic last year and can't seem to find it.I would appreciate if somebody could help me on this topic.

Find > Waypoint > Contains ALL waypoints (any waypoint symbol)

Find > Geocache > Contains all "Closed Treasure Chest" symbols only. Once found under this can optionally add a "found" note.

Consider the Geocache area as a symbol filter and an automatic extension to a written found note that you can get to.

So .......

Is there a way that all the geocaching list goes only on the geocaching box instead of both the waypoints and geocaching
The answer for now is NO (new firmware revisions may make it possible in the future).

:lol: ImpalaBob

Actually, you can filter the waypoints to show only any subset you'd like. Press FIND->Waypoints->ENTR->MENU->Select Symbol->ENTR. Choose the symbol you want to show, and "waypoints" with only that symbol will show. True enough, you can't say "all except geocaches", but if you know the symbol of the waypoint you are looking for, you can have the GPSr show you only that subset. Just don't forget to switch it back "All Symbols" when you're done, or you will wonder what happened to all of your waypoints.

Edited by Sputnik 57