Looking To Make A Unique Sig Device

The Meadmaker

I as my title proclaims am a mead maker and was thinking about leaving single taste bottles of my home brewed sweet mead as a sig. But alas I am perplexed with the problem of finding these little mocro bottles. If you can shed any light on this topic please let me know.

I have no idea what "mead" is but leaving food or beverage in a cache is a NO-NO.........so.........

Good luck.

I as my title proclaims am a mead maker and was thinking about leaving single taste bottles of my home brewed sweet mead as a sig. But alas I am perplexed with the problem of finding these little mocro bottles. If you can shed any light on this topic please let me know.

Mead would be a prohibited item to leave in a cache. However I'll send you my home address and you can send me some full size bottles if you would like. :lol:

Just as a side note. You shouldn't leave any type of food or beverage in a cache. The animals will smell it and destroy the cache or drag it away trying to open it. Especially if its good mead.

El Diablo

It's a very nice concept, and would make an interesting sig item. But, I would hesitate eating/drinking/tasting anything that's been in a damp forest for who knows how long in a hot humid tupperware jug lol.

But as far as small sample containers go, the umm "recreational substance community" people seem to use those small 5 gram glass vials that can probably be found in whats commonly referred to as a head shop..