White Jeep Tb's

MAD-MUFFIN

I didn't know that once you found one you could keep it, I have had one and dropped it about a week after I got it.

You're not supposed to keep it. That's just a misconception spread by those who decided they wanted to keep them instead of moving them per the normal TB rules.

Current GOAL:  Log your visit, and move me to a new geocache!

Thats a nice idea, they will show up at next event. only problem is that the next events listed aren't anything I and I'm sure many of us, can't go to. One you have to have a KYACK for because its on the water, the other one isn't close enough to drive to. lots of good that does people in my area.

DON'T WAIT FOR EVENTS TO DROP JEEP TB'S PUT THEM IN THE CACHES SO EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE AT THEM!!!!!

Sorry I was a little slow with that one. I should have known that you were. I just think its getting a little hard to find one when people are keeping them for weeks hoping that the next month they will have a better chance at getting the rite pic. I have located one within 50 miles but I doubt it will be there when I get there. I have thought of having a fall event??? maby I will could get one then???