Ladycacher's Coin

Ladycacher

I am ready to set up trades for my personal coin. The artwork is finished and it went into production today. It will be around the secound week of September when the coins will arrive. Please Look over my coin list under my signature and then post in here that you want to trade. I will contact you through email after you post! I am not aganist trading for some I already have, or trading 2 for 2. If you have nothing to trade, we will work something out.

Here is the Trade List as of Today:

TRADE LIST

Thanks!

6CFA-00410.jpg

Edited by ladycacher

I am off to bed for tonight. I have to go pick my father-in-law up in Oklahoma tomorrow and will not be back until late. If you email or post please keep that in mind.

I have updated the list of whom I am trading with, if I set up a trade with you and your name is not on the list let me know. That list DOES NOT include other trades for other coins.

Thanks everybody!

Ladycacher :lol:

I am off to bed for tonight. I have to go pick my father-in-law up in Oklahoma tomorrow and will not be back until late. If you email or post please keep that in mind.

I have updated the list of whom I am trading with, if I set up a trade with you and your name is not on the list let me know. That list DOES NOT include other trades for other coins.

Thanks everybody!

I am feeling un-loved.

I am off to bed for tonight.  I have to go pick my father-in-law up in Oklahoma tomorrow and will not be back until late.  If you email or post please keep that in mind.

I have updated the list of whom I am trading with, if I set up a trade with you and your name is not on the list let me know.  That list DOES NOT include other trades for other coins. 

Thanks everybody!

I am feeling un-loved.

I am going to have to take you to dinner (if I am in your area)! I AM SO SORRY! I do love you...I will correct it right now (I am supposed to be in bed :huh: ).

I am off to bed for tonight.  I have to go pick my father-in-law up in Oklahoma tomorrow and will not be back until late.  If you email or post please keep that in mind.

I have updated the list of whom I am trading with, if I set up a trade with you and your name is not on the list let me know.  That list DOES NOT include other trades for other coins. 

Thanks everybody!

I am feeling un-loved.

I am going to have to take you to dinner (if I am in your area)! I AM SO SORRY! I do love you...I will correct it right now (I am supposed to be in bed :huh: ).

You were, and are, on there. Look closely ;)

You were, and are, on there.  Look closely  :P

As long as we get to make the trade I'll be happy.

But the only place I see my name on a list is in a posting in this thread...

I see Jaybee on the list, but not pdxmarathonman :lol:

Ok, I need to go to bed now, I realize what I have done.....I was just looking for the P...and mistook your name for Pghlooking. I have been up way to long!!!! :huh: Once again, I am sorry, and I am fixing it now..... ;)