Canadian Pda Navigation Software

kitmonster

I live in the UK and I'm coming over to stay with relatives later this month. We're going to be doing a fair amount of driving and maybe the odd cache. I was wondering what navigation software I could use? I normally use TomTom on my PDA with a GPS cradle. I don't think there are maps for TomTom outside of Europe. Any suggestions that won't break the bank? And whilst I'm here, any "must do" caches in Toronto?

Thanks,

Edward

The program mapopolis (from www.mapopolis.com) allows you to install the software for free and try out demo maps of the US (no canadian demos, but they are all I use! Very detailed maps, and if you wish to buy the canadian maps - it's $99.00 US - the Tom Tom maps that I have seen for central canada at least are very poor in comparison, but then I havn't seen the latest version of them, so take that with a grain of salt. Anyways, good luck, and let me know if you find some good maps that I havn't seen yet!