I Have A Cache Idea.

Do mean like this one?

I'm sorry but that puzzle creator needs to be whipped! OK, I get that they don't want me to use it because of my browser... but the d&%n error message kept popping up over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... I was forced to do a hard kill of FireFox and even that took some speedy mousing. Tell me one time that's fine... I get it. You don't ahve to get it stuck in an endless loop.

I agree with mini cacher about that other puzzle. Luckily I opened it up in a new window so as I type this it is still open but minimized. When I am done here and close out we'll see what happens, I suspect shutting off my computer will finally kill it. I really only need to be told something once, well maybe twice but not indefinately.