Whats This White Stuff

one day when I was cacheing I saw some white power on the ground in a pile and following the path I saw lots of it I followed it till a fork in path and didnt have time to follow at the time so went on my way to the cache it rained the next day so I never found out were it went any one know what ir could be

Yeah, it'd be gypsum - used to mark a race path. This could be a 5k/10k or bike race or even some walk-for-a-good-cause type thing. I bet if you looked through your community calendar for events, some kind of race would pop up within a day or two of when you saw the markings.

oh well I was thank it was someing to do with witch craft or something along that linesor maybe someone coming home from the store to find a hole in there bag :lol:

Apparently, you thunk wrong. :mad:

No, Pye...you should say "you're welcome" :lol:

Think you for your advice, Donuts. :lol:

oh well I was thank it was someing to do with witch craft or something along that linesor maybe someone coming home from the store to find a hole in there bag :lol:

I accept your apology. :lol:

Think you for your advice, Donuts. :lol:

aye think everyone four there apollogeez eye also thank we should not make two much fun off peeple with dislexya or other comunication problems it can drive tham away from forums like this we all must keep in our minds that they are still welcome members of the community it is more important what some one has to say then if some one nose how to spill it corretly

think you

jan

editted four speling

Edited by JanniCash

Wow, I thought I was made a mod of the OT forum all of a sudden when I got a report on this and saw all of the craziness. After checking I was relieved to see that wasn't the case and this is in Geocaching Topics. Thing is that this thread didn't really go anywhere but off topic so I'm going to close it.

Thanks to all of those who have participated. :mad: