Difficulty/terrain Filter

Tahoe Skier5000

Im taking a stab in the dark here knowing that this has probably been brought up before, but here we go... :D

I would like to be able to filter my cache searches online so that I can specify what difficulty/terrain rating cache Im looking for (for instance, I want only caches with 3+ terrain in my local area) . Im getting sick and tired of having to scroll through pages and pages of 1/1 caches. No offense to anybody, really! I just prefer more difficult caches. :D

I know there is software out there that can do this for me, but Id prefer to do it online incase Im away from my computer.

Anybody else with me on this one? :lol:

Edited by Tahoe Skier5000
Nevermind, I saw the post about this below... I guess this feature is a premium members only thing.

Click the back button before you waste any more time here. :rolleyes:

>Nevermind, I saw the post about this below

Where? I looked through all the posts in this forum but couldn't find where this was outlined. What was the subject line?

>I guess this feature is a premium members only thing.

I am a member and I don't seem to have the option of filtering queries ... when I do a search I can search by zip code and type of cache, but not by difficulty, if a TB is there, etc. If this functionality is there I would love to know where to find it!

I am a member and I don't seem to have the option of filtering queries ... when I do a search I can search by zip code and type of cache, but not by difficulty, if a TB is there, etc. If this functionality is there I would love to know where to find it!

It's available in Pocket Queries.

Since you can display PQs online, it amounts to a more flexible search mechanism.