Magellan Swivel Mounting Bracket

OK, I have looked and looked for this answer. Now I must ask. About the Magellan Swivel Mounting bracket for the Explorist. How does this mount? I guessing with Magellan's saying it mounts to virtually any vehicle it must be with something like double sided sticky? Can this be removed and transfered from vehicle to vehicle? How about a vent mount I seen, has anyone tried it?

BTY, I'm enjoying my 500. Being the first GPS I purchased I was some what leary, mostly about the learning curve. Has not been to bad. This forum is a great help. Have taken a couple of trips with it, slowly getting use to a smaller map to view while traveling compared to a road atlas. Used Direct Route have had good success. Geocaching will now be a hobby of mine. :lol:

Having a issue with the communication cable. The USB wire is pulling apart where the "Y" adapter is. Contacted Magellan, they have issued a R.A. but I'm waiting for the arrival of the Pc-Mobile cable I ordered. Don't want to be without a way to charge or transfere maps and such. It will take a few days, it's mailed from Hong Kong.