Can You Backlog A Geocoin??

TeamZebra

I just got my first Geocoin in the mail (on my birthday no less! Woohoo!) and was thinking of using it as a person travel bug to track my caching mileage. I've been curious how many miles I've covered between caches. But I was wondering something. I know people use them as personal mileage trackers, but is it considered bad form to backlog a coin into the caches I've already visited? I started caching about 6 months ago. Can I go back and log my coin in and out of the caches I visited up to this date (using the original log dates from when I actually visited the caches?).

Oh, and it is wrong to log a geocoin in/out of a virtual cache? Or a micro that it obviously wouldn't fit into? I just want to be able to include all the caches I've done in my mileage total.

Any comments from cache owners, personal TB owners, etc. appreciated.

Cool deal. I've only got 82 right now, but I figure if I get started now, it'll be alot easier than if I wait until I have a couple hundred! Most of my long distance travel was done a couple months ago. I was thinking about doing one just for my home state... (as soon as I get my TN Geocoin, that is) just to see what all those hops and jumps add up to.