Let's See Photos Of Your Pets

I think it's totally irresponsible for people to post photos of their pets on this website. A lot of criminals are familiar with use of a GPS, and at any moment, any of them might be able to hack into GC.com, find out my home coordinates, and abduct poor Fluffy. :wacko: That just demonstrates a complete lack of care. :blink:

:lol::lol:;);):D:D:o

Okay, okay. Here's one of my little brain cell-deprived furballs:

bed24c75-6db7-4018-b411-a1aae4eab01e.jpg

Edit to make this actually geocaching-related: No, he's not very good company on caching trips. But, oddly enough, I did have to post that picture in order to get credit for a virtual.

Edited by Team Perks
I think it's totally irresponsible for people to post photos of their pets on this website. A lot of criminals are familiar with use of a GPS, and at any moment, any of them might be able to hack into GC.com, find out my home coordinates, and abduct poor Fluffy. ;) That just demonstrates a complete lack of care. :lol:

:lol::lol:B)B)B):)B)

How dare you presume to know the care I give my furry little friend!

B):lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: If you can tell me exactly how to post pictures on this forum topic page(thread??), I will give it a try. I am very computer illiterate I guess.

First, you have to have someplace online to host your pics. Many people use a site like photobucket for this. Others post them to their archived cache pages.

Once you do that, copy the web address for your pic. When you type your message, click on the little button named IMG. Up will pop a box where you can paste your pic's address.

I liked Bob the chicken! We have one (er...4) of those, too! (a cockatiel, 2 budgies and a conure). They've posed in some TB photos for us and helped us log our finds online.

Here's Baxter & Lucy, heads of cache sniffing. We had a TB that wanted to see the latest coture of the folks who hosted her. So we put on a fashion show. No laughing. Okay, g'head. Can you see how utterly humiliated they look in this picture? lol Usually it's a bandana and nothin' else.

e3d1b2ad-66db-44e8-ad7a-f848982ce19d.jpg

Elbie the conure:

e229fed3-531d-4f1f-b254-e783950b9e7f.jpg

Zekie, our blind budgie (TB welcoming committee) (and Sunny, administrative assistant, not pictured):

bc5fd842-6ef4-4ad3-9438-c43ab6a03e6b.jpg

And Harley, my queen princess and cache logging supervisor, terrified of a tb on her playground:

84b108ef-7013-4d62-856f-f65465535c46.jpg

this is tynie on the left and tsunami on the right

tynietsunami.jpg

this is Jade and she goes with me on 90% of my caching expeditions...she is 2 months old in the pic but now she is almost 5 months old...

100_0331.jpg

edited to fix spelling and change picture of jade...this one was WAY better.

Edited by wreckelite

this is Jade and she goes with me on 90% of my caching expeditions...she is 2 months old in the pic but now she is almost 5 months old...

Hey, my black Lab Riley is 5 months and I take her cachin' about once a week. I have to bring treats for her to eat while I examine the cache or else she'll try to EAT the cache! :D

I'm sort of lame and can't figure out how to transfer her picture from Pt. Sal Panorama :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?II...ba0&LID=9241530

Hey, my black Lab Riley is 5 months and I take her cachin' about once a week. I have to bring treats for her to eat while I examine the cache or else she'll try to EAT the cache! :D

I'm sort of lame and can't figure out how to transfer her picture from Pt. Sal Panorama :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?II...ba0&LID=9241530

I don't really have a problem with her eating things other than my power cord for my PDA and me power cord for my vaccuum...both while plugged in. silly dog. her ears don't lay down like they used to..one lays down and the other sticks straight up...lol she also likes my cats' toys to chew on more than her own.