Travel Bug Question

quidditchfan073

Forgive me If i posted this in the wrong forum but since more members check out the general topics i decided to ask here. I just thought of a wonderful idea for 2 travel bugs and just ordered a 4 pack. My question is has anyone bought and activated a tb and then had it dropped off in a different state by someone in a different state? I would be willing to pay for postage and everything, but wondering if people are willing to do that. I wanna do a nascar theme travel bug race for the Busch brothers since there orginally from vegas. First tb to Las vegas motorspeedway and gets a pic of the bug there then back to Utah where i am wins. Utah to Vegas isn't that long so wanted to put them furthur away. I was thinking two seperate caches close to texas motor speedway. What do you think guys? Is that a possablibity?

greg

First tb to Las vegas motorspeedway and gets a pic of the bug there then back to Utah where i am wins.

I was thinking two seperate caches close to texas motor speedway

if you want it to start in San Diego, California. send it here.

i'm sure someone would be willing to take them. i know some1 in new jersey if you want. they could would place them in a cache, but NJ is a lot farther than TX