Who Are The First 100 Geocachers?

PULASKI

From wikipedia: A sock puppet describes an additional account created by an existing member of an Internet community, sometimes to manufacture the illusion of support in a vote or argument. Other reasons include a desire to support or vote on an issue coupled with a desire to have one's "main" account stay away from the issue. This behaviour is sometimes seen as being dishonest by online communities and as a result these individuals are often labeled as trolls.

But those numbers only represent the order in which those people signed up on THIS site! Everyone knows that Dave Ulmer is the first Geocache Hider and Mike Teague is the first Geocacher, but you won't see either name listed in the first 25.

I think Dave Ulmer used to be in the top 25. When he geocided, all evidence of him was wiped out, at his request. I believe that this is why some numbers are 'unused'.

Now i'm curious, not any where near the top, more like the bottom of the heap. Truth is, it's comfortable own here. I've just been going around here (Colo) following the (for a short time) #3 EFT California. And she can't be caught... Okay I confess, I just posted so I could figure out my Number. ;-)

:P