Who Are The First 100 Geocachers?

PULASKI

ok, call me stupid but where are you getting those numbers from? I'm so CONFUSED!! :lol:

Keystone:

Hover your mouse over anyone's name next to their forum post, above their avatar.  This is a hyperlink to the poster's profile page.  The URL ends with the poster's user ID number.  You can see it in the information bar at the bottom of your browser.

I just read this thread all the way through and IMHO it's a neat one. But I am shaking my head that a moderator would choose the OP's post to target for being disrespectful. These forums are crazy with disrespect and often from regulars or those in the 'clique'. I can hear the 'oh it's better than most forums' already... but say it all day and it doesn't make it true. I won't type the word that keeps going through my head because that would in fact be disrespectful.

New rule: :lol:  Higher numbered members must worship lower numbered members. :lol:

Sound good to me. I am number 3786. :lol:

Being number 3512, I will hold you to that.

Bow before me. :lol:

That's alot of bowing. I think we should pick a random number. Ummm...let's say that everyone bows to all the people that are under 12342. I think that's fair. :lol:

El Diablo

I think we should pick a random number. Ummm...let's say that everyone bows to all the people that are under 12342. I think that's fair. :lol:

El Diablo

:lol: How do we know you actually used a random number generator? :lol:

I went outside and looked at the odometer of my lawnmower. That's pretty random! :lol:

El Diablo

I don't know what to say.  This guy just called me a dork.  :lol:

Is that you Mr. Pot?  :lol:

Not you specifically. I'd be thinking that regardless of who was wearing the crown. And don't blame me for the dorky pic - it was a requirement to log a virtual. Had to be "under the hat" (GCAE3E). I hid my ugly mug as best as I could to protect my friend's camera. :lol:

(I was kidding)

Well I don't want anyone to take offense, and think I'm breaking the guidelines about showing respect to others blah blah blah....

Gotta be completely politically correct ya know. :lol:

(I got a thick skin. With pics of me like that floating around, I have to!) :lol:

Hover your mouse over anyone's name next to their forum post, above their avatar. This is a hyperlink to the poster's profile page. The URL ends with the poster's user ID number. You can see it in the information bar at the bottom of your browser.

Is it possible to get a user ID if they have not posted to the forums? Thanks, RM

Hover your mouse over anyone's name next to their forum post, above their avatar.  This is a hyperlink to the poster's profile page.  The URL ends with the poster's user ID number.  You can see it in the information bar at the bottom of your browser.

Is it possible to get a user ID if they have not posted to the forums? Thanks, RM

Yes. Go to the profile page of the user you're interested in. Hover your mouse over the "See the forum posts for this user" link (even though they have no forum posts). Look at the information bar in the bottom of your browser window. The last string of digits (after "&mid=") is their member ID.

Greetings!

Thanks for all the intelligent comments. Its been a few days since I have received deaththreats for talking about certain high-numbered cachers, warnings from moderators or reposts of private emails. :unsure:

Now that I know what number cacher I am - my next question is - can anyone tell the rankings by STATE?

I can say that I am # _ _ _ in the world but my curiousity now leads me to ponder where I stand in PA.

Thanks for any help. Geocaching rules do no allow me to state what I am thinking about some of the nuts who post totally unrelated thoughts....

Sincerely,

PULASKI

Now that I know what number cacher I am - my next question is - can anyone tell the rankings by STATE?

I can say that I am # _ _ _ in the world but my curiousity now leads me to ponder where I stand in PA.

Per state, no.

<moderatormode>

The rest of your post is totally off topic and/or against forum guidelines.

You should heed the words coming from the moderators. :unsure:

</moderatormode>

mtn-man Posted on Aug 8 2005, 08:12 PM

QUOTE (PULASKI @ Aug 8 2005, 10:37 PM)

Per state, no.

<moderatormode>

You should heed the words coming from the moderators. 

</moderatormode> 

What??? Do you have something personal against the OP? It really seems like you do.

Hello,

The moderating team is doing its best to keep this topic focused on the legitimate discussion of early geocachers. Personal attacks and lack of respect for other community members, and for the moderating team, will continue to attract moderator attention. Therefore, I'd suggest that everyone enjoy the discussion at hand, and not post off-topic. If you believe the moderators are acting inappropriately, send a PM to Hydee or write an e-mail to appeals "at" geocaching.com. Thanks.

mtn-man Posted on Aug 8 2005, 08:12 PM

QUOTE (PULASKI @ Aug 8 2005, 10:37 PM)

Per state, no.

<moderatormode>

You should heed the words coming from the moderators. 

</moderatormode> 

What??? Do you have something personal against the OP? It really seems like you do.

Personal? No.

Do I like their past and present form of posting style in the forums? No.

To expand a bit further, this is a long term issue that is not going to manifest itself again. There are forum guidelines in place. They are pretty easy to follow. Usually 99.9 percent of the folks here do that. The guidelines are clear.

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Since coming back they have flamed Groundspeak volunteers and community members. Now finally they call people who respond here in the forums "nuts".

Please let the issue go and move back to the topic as Keystone suggests.