Southern California Coin Buyers Club

Cornerstone4

I know I posted it before, but here goes again. The last time, I was appealing to the San Diego area crowd only. Only nscaler and myself showed any interest, so I thought I would appeal to a wider area.

I know fOtOmOm will join us, but I hope to find a few more as well.

To recap, we are trying to form a group that will allow us to make larger purchases when Geocoins become available. This will help us make sure we don't miss out on any releases by having more of us keep our eyes open.

If there is any interest, please let me know.

I know I posted it before, but here goes again. The last time, I was appealing to the San Diego area crowd only. Only nscaler and myself showed any interest, so I thought I would appeal to a wider area.

I know fOtOmOm will join us, but I hope to find a few more as well.

To recap, we are trying to form a group that will allow us to make larger purchases when Geocoins become available. This will help us make sure we don't miss out on any releases by having more of us keep our eyes open.

If there is any interest, please let me know.

You can add my name to your list...

:wacko: Hey! More interest. Still nothing from Dillon, huh?

I see no reason why this could not be a virtual club with members from all over. I have read threads on a club called COOL. I don't think they live particularly close but do some major purchases. And in the Travel Bug section there are several geocoin clubs listed.

So anywhoo... Major purchases (like Nurse Dave, 150 coins for example) could be made and shipped out to members, like once a month. Members would need to send in money for a balance in their account to help make those major purhases. Extra coins could be traded at the geocoin trading sites showing up (CoinTracking.com for one).

Don't give up Cornerstone4!

I'll bring my meager collection to show what I have going.

C4

:laughing: Cool! Can't wait to see what's out there......glad you could bring the Michigan and Geowoodstock, geocoins and I can't wait to see the moun10bike coin from K-Nic. :laughing:

I'll bring you one of my cheesy wooden "PassingWind was here 2005" geocoins for letting me see your collection.

I'm bummed that I missed the CA 2005 geocoin purchase but I'll make sure I get em next year.

Edited by PassingWind

Hey nscaler and C4. So have we decided on what we would like to do for group orders for the 3 of us? There are so many new coins coming out that I am lost and would hate to miss a purchase.

Starting my list of wants:

Colorado Geocoin

GB Geocoin

Geowoodstock Coin

German Geocoin

Michigan Geocoin

USA Geocoin

U.K.

Tennessee

Maryland

New Jersey

Ohio

California

GeoCoin Club

I own no coins at the moment so I'll have to purchase to get my collection started....any extras?

Ok PW,

Here is what I have for you.

Hopefully, I can figure out how to add links!

Minnestoa- (A must-have for you!) Follow that link, and post your interest in that thread. They will let you know when they start accepting payment. Either that, or I can up my requested quantity and order for you.

Wyomning Again, post your intent to buy here.

Go here to pre-order the new Compass Rose coin that will be trackable on the geocaching site.

Here is another new personal coin you can order.

Maryland is on your list, and will have it's own icon for tracking.

Go hereand contact Sissy for South African coins. She may have a couple left. If not, let me know. I have an extra.

This is a pretty fun kids themed coin you can buy.

(Oops, I accidentally hit the submit key. At least I know my links work!)

Go Jaybee may be taking orders for his coin.

Check here for availability of New Jersey coins.

Donbadabon's coin is pretty cool. It was the big one with the peace sign in my book.

Avroair is also selling his coin now.

Ladycacher is running low, but may have some left.

Silvermarc may still have some left.

South Carolina has a page to post your interest in buying.

Go here to buy the Greenman and The Joy of Geocaching coins.

To join the monthly Geocoin Club go here. (It's not cheap, but they are all trackable.)

Go here, and email Simon of The Hokesters to see if you can squeak in for a UK coin.

I also have the email addys for Vacman and Conejo coins if you are interested. I jsut can't find it now.

I hope that gets you going!

C4

Edited by Cornerstone4

Sweet! Maryland....the list continues...here's what I got so far

Calgary -XRN95 sending me 1 bronze

Compass Rose -order online

GB Geocoin ?

GeoCoin Club -need to subscribe

German -do you know of anyone ordering these ?

Geowoodstock ?

U.K. -sent e-mail, on waiting list (or get from C4 or nscaler ?)

USA -can purchase online

States:

California -on waiting list

Colorado ?

Maryland -nscaler (10 ordered)

Minnesota -in progress of development, requested 4

Michigan -C4 (?)

New Jersey -C4 or nscaler (?)

North Dakota -C4 (?)

Ohio ?

Tennessee -C4 or nscaler(?)

Washington -nscaler(?)