Sign in to follow this  
Followers 55
Ladycacher

Wooden Nickel Trading

mvc-003f2.jpg

My son's wooden nickel that is on it's way.

(this is also being made into a coin and should be here soon....don't tell anybody)

here is 1 costume front sample from M&M Hunter

Forgot to add the back.....

mvc-004f2.jpg

The coin will be alittle different on the back.

back of coin from Ladycachers kids coin costume made by M&M Hunter

smokey.

I have some of the trackable California Wooden Nickels if anyone would like to trade for them.

email sent

Please see my avatar at left for our wooden nickel that's available for trading. Anyone interested, please email me. If you're interested in having your own wooden nickel made, please check out my webpage!

My Webpage

Thanks to all who contacted me about trading this past weekend. Everyone who sent me an address had a package mailed on Tuesday. I look forward to receiving everyones items.

I would be interested, but I live outside the USA. I'm just waiting now for my special personalised stamp so I can make up my wooden Nickles. How would we go about making a fair trade which would include the logistics of continental shipping?

I also have calling cards, but I would like to improve on them first before I swap them!

Drum Major:

I'd still be willing to trade geonickels across the pond. When you get your stamp and your nickels ready maybe one of us on this topic could be a sort of clearinghouse for this. If we all sent our nickels to one person and that person sent them across the ocean maybe it would be more cost effective....maybe...or maybe I'm just nuts, who knows.

I have received some great items this week with more yet to come, so I'm bumping this back up to the top. I still have items avaliable for trade.

Drum Major:

I'd still be willing to trade geonickels across the pond.  When you get your stamp and your nickels ready maybe one of us on this topic could be a sort of clearinghouse for this.  If we all sent our nickels to one person and that person sent them across the ocean maybe it would be more cost effective....maybe...or maybe I'm just nuts, who knows.

I just mailed 3 wooden nickels to The Netherlands & it only cost $.60.

:lol:

I would be interested, but I live outside the USA. I'm just waiting now for my special personalised stamp so I can make up my wooden Nickles. How would we go about making a fair trade which would include the logistics of continental shipping?

I also have calling cards, but I would like to improve on them first before I swap them!

Put me on the list for a swap when your stuff comes in.

Edited by Rupert2

Here's mine. Front is on the left. Would love to trade.

token3.png

Edited by Special Ed

I've got some of my own in the works, but it will be a little while. In the mean time I've got these wooden nickels that I'd like to trade for others:

Team Hydnckr NW Ohio Geocachers

Blazerfan Good for one Geocache Trade Item

RufusTheCat Pawed Your Cache

I also have just a few left of the California trackable Wooden Nickels.

Thanks for looking.

I still have plenty of sig wooden geonickels to go around if there are others that would like to trade.

I have several "The Great Northern Tier Geocaching Tournament" wooden coins to trade. They were coins handed out at the tournament in Mass.

I make my own personal coins with my custom stamps. They come packaged in a small bag with a Canadian flag and my email address so people can email me to let me know where the coins are. I would love to trade with people. Let me know.

Check out this link to see my coin.

WOW... I have received a bunch of offers for trading since posting here. Thanks everybody. Can't wait to get those nickels and looking forward to more in the future.

Also... I changed the front design so you might get a diifferent looking nickel that what I posted but I like it much better.

c'mon some more people must have geonickels they want to trade, plus this topic fell off the first page and that's just not right B)

I just came up with these in the last few days...

I probably won't continue with the wood nickels unless people want them.

Taking trade offers.

spedchips1.png

blackchips.jpg

Special Ed, I love the poker chip!

I still have plenty of wooden nickels if anyone is still interested in trading. My signature items can be seen by following this link to my website.

I thought I would give this a bump just any case there are any new traders out there. I still have wooden nickels and other sig items to trade. You can see all I have to offer by following this link to my website.

Thanks Wright for bumping this thread. I was not aware so many were into trading sig nickels. I just started mine, and will have Series 1 finished this weekend. There are only 25 to a series, and a few will be put in caches, so I won't have a lot of each series to trade.

coin1a.jpgcoin1b.jpg

The design is etches into the wood. The front has the serial number, and the back has the series number and coin number in that series, plus the year made.

I better finish them before I set up any trades :unsure:

Got enough sig nickels made today to offer some for trade. If interested, check out my Coin Page and let me know if you want to trade.

email sent.

ack ! Topic slipped to dreaded 2nd page !

I have more (always have more) wooden nickels for trade.

I also ordered 10 of the Northern NY Geonickels so I'll have a few of those to trade as well.

I also ordered 10 of the Northern NY Geonickels so I'll have a few of those to trade as well.

Save one of those for me! I'm sure I have something you can use. (or will have)

bgf

:D

I see some nice looking coins and would like to get into the fray. I have a Califonia and a Tree Planter. Is anybody interested?

Mystery, I'm interested in the TreePlanter. Check my available at cointracking. If any interests you, let me know.

i dont trade wooden nickels but i have many Team Silver wooden nickels that i would be willing to send you. if you email me i will give you my address and you can send me an SASE, and i would gladly send one to you.

Friendly bump :santa:

I have completed my public trading list on cointracking.com in case anyone sees a trade of wooden nickels that they'd like to make.

Thanks ! :anibad:

Just thought we'd show y'all what our original (and still using) signature item is.

FlyinV_Horse.JPG

And although we are no longer in NV, we miss those guys out there (alot!) and use an NGA Wooden Nickel with our stamp as a signature item on occasion too.

FlyinV_Nickel.JPG