Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

While on a caching road trip this past week I traded for some wooden nickels I forgot I already had. I may as well trade them since I've got them now. I'll trade 'em for whatever you've got! Wow, I just said trade in every sentence of this post, lol.

Fronts

Frontscom.jpg

Backs

Backs.jpg

The walking beer and bad feet ones would be of interest to me! :laughing:

Coming soon, to a cache near you (well, maybe not near you..kinda depends where you live.)

scannew-1.jpg

This is really neat wooden nickel. Love it :laughing:

Boots -

I still haven't forgotten about you! I haven't gotten my wooden nickel design done yet. I've been workin on a personal coin and now that's getting towards the end stages I will be able to take some time and get a personal wooden nickel for trades!

Coming soon, to a cache near you (well, maybe not near you..kinda depends where you live.)

scannew-1.jpg

This is really neat wooden nickel. Love it :laughing:

Boots -

I still haven't forgotten about you! I haven't gotten my wooden nickel design done yet. I've been workin on a personal coin and now that's getting towards the end stages I will be able to take some time and get a personal wooden nickel for trades!

No worries, I don't keep tabs. What comes in, comes in! ;)

I don't have any wooden nickels to trade :D But I sure would like to have some of these awesome ones I have seen!! :D

We are new to geocaching. Just started April 4. I did recently make some sig "coins" (don't know what I'm allowed to call them) :D , but they aren't wooden nickels. They are multiple designs on shrinky dinks. My husband likes them, I guess that's what's most important. :D

Does anyone want to trade for one of those, or trade with me for a future wooden nickel that I AM going to come up with. :unsure:

Smiles!! :huh:

I don't have any wooden nickels to trade :D But I sure would like to have some of these awesome ones I have seen!! :D

We are new to geocaching. Just started April 4. I did recently make some sig "coins" (don't know what I'm allowed to call them) :D , but they aren't wooden nickels. They are multiple designs on shrinky dinks. My husband likes them, I guess that's what's most important. :D

Does anyone want to trade for one of those, or trade with me for a future wooden nickel that I AM going to come up with. :unsure:

I don't have any wooden nickels to trade :D But I sure would like to have some of these awesome ones I have seen!! :)

We are new to geocaching. Just started April 4. I did recently make some sig "coins" (don't know what I'm allowed to call them) B) , but they aren't wooden nickels. They are multiple designs on shrinky dinks. My husband likes them, I guess that's what's most important. :D

Does anyone want to trade for one of those, or trade with me for a future wooden nickel that I AM going to come up with. :)

Smiles!! :)

Hey, snigit!!

I also make shrinky dink siggies -- I'd love to trade with you. I thought I was the only one :lol:

I'll send you an e-mail for address exchange.

looking to do some trading. just got my wooden nickels just email me at iclight0@hotmail.com. thanks iclight0 marion

I received your wooden nickel in the mail today, iclight0. But all e-mails I try sending to you are being returned, eventhough it's the same address I used last week.

We like the Steelers here too, but being from the east side of PA, we say FLY EAGLES FLY !!!!!!!

Thanks for the trade.

If anyone is interested in having pics of your sig nickels, check the link in my last post. If you've sent me a nickel, I've got a pic of it in the gallery. If you are thinking about trading with someone, and seeing a pic of their nickel is important, check the gallery. It's got almost 100 nickels in it and still going strong!

If anyone is interested in having pics of your sig nickels, check the link in my last post. If you've sent me a nickel, I've got a pic of it in the gallery. If you are thinking about trading with someone, and seeing a pic of their nickel is important, check the gallery. It's got almost 100 nickels in it and still going strong!

That's a cool link!! what a great idea!!

I got your coins yesterday, BTW! THANKS :lol:

COINTEST

I feel like a little cointest, so here goes ...............

61b34cf0-b90e-4f9e-8d78-ccf7840c1f2e.jpg

I have just finished makng 9 of the Wooden Nickels pictured here. Each one is numbered on the back ...

.... #001 to #009.

Post a thought for the Today, or the rest of it. I will pick the 9 that I like the best and send a Thoughtful Penny Wooden Nickel to the ones I choose. These nickels have been already packaged to mail out so I don't know which number is in which envelope. Once you recieve your wooden Nickel, post here that you have recieved it . DON'T post which number you have.. Once all nickels have been recieved and posted, I will do a Random Number Drawing from #001 to #009 . The person that has that number on their wooden nickel WINS a - TRAVELING 2 CENTS Geocoin -.

1 post per person

No editing

If two people post the same thought, the first to post it, gets it.

My Cointest My Rules

think that's it so .....

....Start Posting Now !!!!

Nice nickels!

Well... I can only say one thing!

No matter all the problems you are facing...

TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life with the exception of one day only...your last day on Earth!

Since you do not know when this day will come, live TODAY like it is your last day on Earth, love and get loved, do not be afraid to express your feelings and keep smilling! :laughing:

:lol: Hello Snowball! :laughing: How are you my friend?

the rule you posted is close to the moto I have for myself!

I thought that you have to post a thought with today inside, otherwise I would had posted my Gold rule!

Never do things to others that you wouldn't like the others do to you!!!

Greetings Nikos. Every thing is going well here It is the season for the major work to start here. Getting the fields ready to plant and the equipment ready for harvest. From now to late October it is pretty busy around the farm.

Our thought for the day On the farm is "Don't Put off Until Tomorrow what You can do Today!!!"

Edit This one is not for the cointest Just a hello to Nikos

Edited by snowball 58

I'm sorry ,

but as you see,

I had no right to start a cointest on a trading thread.

There is a cointest going on right now on the Cachin' Crow Thread.!!!

2 coins up for grabs there,

I might do the wooden nickel cointest there, even though it's not a wooden nickel thread??????????

Opalsns

I'm sorry ,

but as you see,

I had no right to start a cointest on a trading thread.

There is a cointest going on right now on the Cachin' Crow Thread.!!!

2 coins up for grabs there,

I might do the wooden nickel cointest there, even though it's not a wooden nickel thread??????????

Opalsns

Recieved my trades from Frank n Beck today. Thanx so much, They Are very cool.I'm liking the chips, there heavy and well made.

But the best was the Frank n Becks Geo Jellie. I have never seen a jellie in person and I didn't think I'd get to have one.

Thank You so much,

You Made My Day!!!!!!!

Opalsns

could you post a link here, at least? I'd be interested in following the cointest.

Hi,

Eartha made me stop the cointest as this is a TRADING thread. Maybe the OP complained. I don't dare post a link, but the cointest is going on now on the geocoin threads, right next to this thread!!!!!

ENTER NOW!!!!!!!!!