Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

I'm not collecting wooden nickels anymore, so I'm looking to trade for Nerds, Peeps, Ducks, and geojellys, or any other coins, trackable or non-trackable.

Here's what I have: K9Zues - Support our troops and 9/11

Lumberjack Tom - Wooden handmade card (really cool)

Wright Stuff - 2 nickels and 1 laminated licence plate

Gordoslim - 1 larger nickel, one smaller

2- Zack & Donna Jones

Silvermarc

2- Rupert2

New Hampshire Geobear

Silver&Lucy nickel & Business card

Black Jeep Squadron

Hydnckr

Flyin V

2 - Bluegill Fisherman

Joescout

tiki4

57 Chevy

Cachefamily

Bomber John 2006

Arrow One

2 - Slowdown Racer

2attales 2006

2 - Sirgerald Pokerchip and business card

Ziggy Crew #32 Heart shaped 2006

Ziggy Crew #23 round 2006

PaHawkeyes Cache N Bash 2007

Scuriggs

Macatac1961 pokerchip

Iowa Geocachers org

Team Mikefromtheburg Bottle opener keychain yellow

Jersy Geocaching podcast black metal

Email me if interested in any or all. Willing to trade the whole lot, or individually. :santa:

Will trade several woodens for one nerd, chick, etc...

Edited by Arrow One

Got my nickels today from:

Dream Cachers (Pathtag too!): Yours is the very first Pathtag I've ever seen. It's such a cool idea! Thanks for sharing.

Moon Twig: Awesome design. I always appreciate the hand-crafted quality of a wooden nickel, and you've got a nice one. The moon/twig logo is clever, and comes out really nice on the round nickel format.

SlowDownRacer: Woo Hoo! A great nickel and a bonus Poker Chip too! Wish you'd have told me you were sending both, and I could have at least sent two of my nickels. Thanks for the generosity.

These are some really great designs. I have to apologize to Queensborrowers and VictorViking. I got your addresses, but I didnt make it to the Post Office today. Hope to be able to get there tomorrow, but it may end up being Monday. The big deadline at work is Monday... after that I can breathe again.

I sent out 10 nickels on Monday. Has anyone received mine yet? I hope things didn't get lost/damaged in the mail??

Boots...

Frank n Beck, I got your package in the mail last night. Thanks for the trade.

They are a couple of nice chips.

I am debating making my own nickels with a wood burner

this winter. Lots of work though. It would be fun though.

I have to first talk my wife into leting me purchase a wood

burner and a few wood blanks. :D

Got my coin from Shootie today... unfortunately, I lost your address shootie! If you can send it to me, I will get a coin out to you ASAP. I have a couple ready to go out. I haven't been as quick to get to the post office as I would have hoped. I have a couple coins that were supposed to be mailed out a few days ago, and I still havent... I beg your patience, I will get them out as soon as possible!

Boots...

Hey... I have been making a photo inventory of my traded coins. Check out my MySpace to take a look.

www.myspace.com/jimmyneutroncbh

Hey Boots,

Sorry I didn't get our nickel out to ya as soon as I had hoped but there was a mailing place open today and it's been shipped along with something else for Christmas:)

I'm afraid we have run out of our wooden nickels for the moment but we are planning to get some more in the new year or we may get buttons done this time not sure. I'll let everyone know when and what we get, when we get em.

Nochipra...

Not sure what the confusion is, but I do have your nickel already. I've had one of yours for weeks now? Did you not get mine?

And just to clarify, if you visit that link, you will only see GBOTS nickel, because, alphabetically, I think they must be the first on my list. If you click on thier coin, you will open the actual album, and see all of the coins. Nochipra, if you look there, you will see a pic of your nickel as well.

Boots...

Nochipra...

Not sure what the confusion is, but I do have your nickel already. I've had one of yours for weeks now? Did you not get mine?

And just to clarify, if you visit that link, you will only see GBOTS nickel, because, alphabetically, I think they must be the first on my list. If you click on thier coin, you will open the actual album, and see all of the coins. Nochipra, if you look there, you will see a pic of your nickel as well.

Boots...

oh ok, yes I did get yours, I just didn't think that I had sent you mine yet. Anyway I think I sent you another one but no biggie. Merry Christmas. I just need to figure out who it was supposed to go to. I found another couple I had in my purse.

Got packages from both n8turgrl & The Dream Cachers today and both were very very nice, thanks so much. Have you received yours yet, please let me know when you do, I put out last Friday and havent heard anything from you guys yet and was just wondering. Again thank you both. Later.

I received n8turgrl's on Tuesday and will send my wooden nickel, poker chip & pathtag after the holiday frenzy. Happy Holidays!

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Justin and I have a new geoswag/trade item posted for trades in the General Geocaching Discussions group under Geocaching Topics. Look for the thread I just started there a few minutes ago.

Even if you do not trade this type of item, please go and check it out. There are two contests running to win a few of them.

Thanks, and have a Happy Geocaching New Year!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Cool. I hope everything we sent out shows up ok. We just quickly dropped them into an envelope and dropped them in the mail.

We haven't received anything yet, but are not too worried yet. I'm sure they'll start to show up soon.

Happy New Year :)

..Northbound

Ooops, wanted to also say that I have a package ready to mail out to Northbound. Other than that, I THINK I am all caught up. If anyone else is expecting anything from me, and haven't gottten it yet, please let me know!

Thanks!

Boots...

Cool. I hope everything we sent out shows up ok. We just quickly dropped them into an envelope and dropped them in the mail.

We haven't received anything yet, but are not too worried yet. I'm sure they'll start to show up soon.

Happy New Year :)

..Northbound

Ooops, wanted to also say that I have a package ready to mail out to Northbound. Other than that, I THINK I am all caught up. If anyone else is expecting anything from me, and haven't gottten it yet, please let me know!

Thanks!

Boots...

Two weeks minimum for mail in/out of Canada. That's my experience, especially with the holidays. Since I mailed my nickel to Northbound on 12/18, it should arrive this week.