Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

STILL WAITING ON TRADES FROM THE COLLECTOR

Address resent and still waiting for trades. I see mine listed on you site now.

I too am waiting for my trades! Send several emails and was assured that they would be re-sent (twice). But nothing has come my way. :D

Yet more time has passed and no reply to my mails to "The Collector" I will assume I was ripped off. :lol:

Sorry i did send a package i am currently working on a new Wooden Nickel and you will be the first to get one along with my new card sorry times have been ruff here and havent really thought about caching that much will get a new package asap then send the wooden nickel later im am very sorry about this send out tommorrow making it right now.

TheCollector

email with pics sent to jeebra and Seabeck

again sorry

TheCollector

I am also waiting for the trade here.

Package is being made at the moment have to go out and grab some items from surronding cache tommorrow to fill up your package again sorry. All packages will be filled with good stuff

again sorry

TheCollector

Package is being made at the moment have to go out and grab some items from surronding cache tommorrow to fill up your package again sorry. All packages will be filled with good stuff

Thanks for the update.

recieved packages back today not enough postage im sorry they are going out tommorrow with to much postage now to make sure they get there again sorry

The mailing prices now is a farce. :D What only took $.63 now cost $1.30 or more. :D Big rip off if you ask me! :D

I have been thinking about this. I was thinking of people that made their wooden nickels with stickers. It might be easier/cheaper just to send the artwork and have the person you are trading just print them and out and make them. But might take some time to get enough to fill a sticker page.

recieved packages back today not enough postage im sorry they are going out tommorrow with to much postage now to make sure they get there again sorry

The mailing prices now is a farce. :rolleyes: What only took $.63 now cost $1.30 or more. :rolleyes: Big rip off if you ask me! :rolleyes:

Trust me i know its im putting two more stamps on it. luckly my postman is a great guy and checked the weight and told me how much to put on to make it go and didnt cancel my other stamps som im saving some money there again im sorry about all this mess

Also is there a place to trade pins?

If you are into collecting lapel pins, I have some transit pins if you are interested in them let me know I will send you out a couple..

I'm collecting Pins. What would you like to trade for yours?

As of right now I only have Geocaching The Top 40 pins for trade. I am thinking about having a pin made. If you would like to trade for a Top 40 pin please email me. I am open to any geocaching pins. I do have some but not many. Let me know what you have and I will see if I have any of them and let you know. Thanks.

Also is there a place to trade pins?

If you are into collecting lapel pins, I have some transit pins if you are interested in them let me know I will send you out a couple..

I'm collecting Pins. What would you like to trade for yours?

Just send me your address through PM and I will send you a couple of Transit pins ,,

again sorry

TheCollector

I still have not seen my package. :laughing: It has been a 1 1/2 weeks since we have heard from TheCollector! <_< What's happening?

again sorry

TheCollector

I still have not seen my package. :( It has been a 1 1/2 weeks since we have heard from TheCollector! :laughing: What's happening?

Got my package today. Thanks

again sorry

TheCollector

I still have not seen my package. :( It has been a 1 1/2 weeks since we have heard from TheCollector! :( What's happening?

If you got yours today I should be getting mine soon I hope.

I finally got my Sig item website completed with all of the signature items i have collected (see the sig line of my post).

I am willing to trade my wooden nickel with anyone who wants it, just PM me or email me through my profile.

byrnedfishcoin.jpg

i will try to add your sig item to my webpage as soon as i get it

again sorry

TheCollector

I still have not seen my package. :( It has been a 1 1/2 weeks since we have heard from TheCollector! :( What's happening?

MINE GOT HERE ALSO THANK YOU.

Edited by JEEBRA

again sorry

TheCollector

MINE GOT HERE ALSO THANK YOU.

Sorry it took so long but i hope that all the extra items made up for it

Hello, I just wanted to let a few people know that I found a few packages laying around that didn't get sent. I will have them out tomorrow. We had alot of stuff going on. And I had a bunch of packages on my printer and these ones fell behind my printer and I found them just now. Sorry about that will have them out tomorrow.