Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

We started leaving our new signature poker chips in geocaches today, so I thought it would be a good time to offer them up for trades. Or if you don't have anything to trade but are interested in making your own poker chips, let me know and I'll send you one with instructions on how we made them. Aw heck, just e-mail me at my profile address and I'll send you one.

antsilverchip.jpg

antbronzechip.jpg

We started leaving our new signature poker chips in geocaches today, so I thought it would be a good time to offer them up for trades. Or if you don't have anything to trade but are interested in making your own poker chips, let me know and I'll send you one with instructions on how we made them. Aw heck, just e-mail me at my profile address and I'll send you one.

antsilverchip.jpg

antbronzechip.jpg

You know i got to get a set of these

Still trading if anyone is interested.

Shootienickel.jpg

Email Sent.

Also wanted to say I got two new wooden nickels today from my Secret GeoBirthday Mission.

I got a JayBee wooden nickel

Also a Moun10Bike wooden nickel

Also I still have sig items for trade if any new traders.

Shootienickel.jpg

Got two of these in the mail today. Thanks for the trade. Glad you sent two. One of them broke (a little super glue should fix that tho).

Dang! I guess HAND CANCEL!! across the front doesn't mean anything anymore!

Shootienickel.jpg

Got two of these in the mail today. Thanks for the trade. Glad you sent two. One of them broke (a little super glue should fix that tho).

Dang! I guess HAND CANCEL!! across the front doesn't mean anything anymore!

I guess not......I can't remember if I sent you two or not. Let me know when you get the package. If not I will send out another one. Thanks for the trade.

Here are my hand painted wooden nickels, just going to paint some flowers on them for the summer months, these will be limited, I'll be using these to drop in some caches in my area....

Well, if you trade any, keep me in mind. :D

I'm sure I will be trading some,, just have to get some more made up... I'll be stamping the back with our stamp and numbering them...

Your first on the list islander1988 :D

Hello everyone...

Have been out of the loop for a while and have sure missed it... just started caching again a couple weeks ago after a 3 month break due to injury.

We really enjoy all the trades we have made so far thanks to all who have contributed to our collection!

If anyone has not traded with us or wants to trade for more we still have wooden nickels available!

We also have a limited number of tack style 3/4 inch chrome pins available for trade, for other pins, pathtags, or coins.

Happy Collecting ;)

Hello, Sorry to butt in, I just want to know where I can get some chips???

Wooden or poker, then how to get out names on them. We would love to have them to leave behind as we find.

thanks

There are places you can order nickels printed with your design. Maybe someone will chime in with the url for that. Blanks can be bought at www.wooden-nickel.com . I buy poker chips at wal-mart, take off the sticker and replace with my own design. They can be seen on my profile. You can also have stamps made, or make your own and stamp the blanks. Lots of different ways to make the nickels and chips.

STILL WAITING ON TRADES FROM THE COLLECTOR

Address resent and still waiting for trades. I see mine listed on you site now.

I too am waiting for my trades! Send several emails and was assured that they would be re-sent (twice). But nothing has come my way. :lol:

Yet more time has passed and no reply to my mails to "The Collector" I will assume I was ripped off. :blink: