Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

This one was not a trade but found in a cache today. I got Dressel Dragons Wooden Nickel. Very Nice. Any new trades???? Bump.....

TheCollector I was looking at your Sig Item Website and was wondering where you got the little card things that you put the items into?

Edited by GeoSmurfz

Heya Fellow traders!!!

ive started a new line at work so my time has been very limited lately....

If anyone hasnt recived a trade from me that was supposed to Please let me know either here or Via Email and i will send it out Right away..

Thanks to everyone one who traded with me...i think i have recived from everyone i was supposed to.

Thanks again and ill be back from more trades soon!!!!

HELLO ANYONE IN HERE!

...........Bump!.....

Hello all I have more items still to trade.

To TheCollector I sent out your trade today. I had to finish sending in info for my new wooden nickel for sigitem.com. So I sent you the Holographic Wooden Nickel, Poker Chip, and all 5 of my sigitem.com tokens.

TheCollector, I'll get back to you in 3 weeks. I've got a personalized wooden nickel on order. When I get them in I'll get your address and trade you one.

Dardevle

Me too!!! Me too!!! :laughing:

:):):)

OK, OK, I'll let you know too.

What about your favorite images and links helper? I aint got a woody but I got my little stamped penny!

Edited by 007BigD

TheCollector, I'll get back to you in 3 weeks. I've got a personalized wooden nickel on order. When I get them in I'll get your address and trade you one.

Dardevle

Me too!!! Me too!!! :laughing:

:):):)

OK, OK, I'll let you know too.

What about your favorite images and links helper? I aint got a woody but I got my little stamped penny!

You bet 007BigD. Like I said, I just placed the order and they said the coins will be shipped out no later than the 26th of April. So there is some time before I get them.

Till Then

Dardevle

hey dardevl you should come to my event this weekend it shoul;d be a ton of fun and ill get to meet you in person just check for events on saturday.

I did see that you were having an event on Saturday. I really wanted to make it but being that it is Easter weekend it is pretty busy with my wife and my family. We do go up to our cabin in Two Harbors quit often so maybe if I am lucky one of those trips will fall on a weekend you may be having another event. Or we can plan a trip on a weekend of another event of yours. Thanks for the invite, sorry I can not make it.

Dardevle

Hey dardevle, just looked at your siggy line "OFTEN IMITATED NEVER EQUALED" made me think of a movie from the 80's BEAT STREET. But they said Often Imitated but never Duplicated.

Can not say I've seen that movie. Just thinking of an 80's movie named BEAT STREET made me laugh. :laughing:

Have you ever seen the movie RAD? Now that was a good one. Anyways, I'll keep in touch.

Dardevle

Hey dardevle, just looked at your siggy line "OFTEN IMITATED NEVER EQUALED" made me think of a movie from the 80's BEAT STREET. But they said Often Imitated but never Duplicated.

Can not say I've seen that movie. Just thinking of an 80's movie named BEAT STREET made me laugh. :cry:

Have you ever seen the movie RAD? Now that was a good one. Anyways, I'll keep in touch.

Dardevle

Rad was a great movie. Maybe I will send you a copy of Beat Street when we trade. If you like Dj'ing, Break Dancing, Hip Hop music (some of the songs sux tho), and Graffiti. Then its a great movie.

Hey 007BigD, Maybe I'll send you a handful in trade for one of your custom April fools geo-coin. :):P;)

Boy They all went out the door, just as fast as they came in. All 2...Can you Believe it! Youll have to swindle them away from The Collector! But theres always next year! :cry:

Hey 007BigD, Maybe I'll send you a handful in trade for one of your custom April fools geo-coin. :P;):)

Boy They all went out the door, just as fast as they came in. All 2...Can you Believe it! Youll have to swindle them away from The Collector! But theres always next year! :cry:

Sounds good. When my coins do arrive I'll proudly accept a stamped penny from you in trade. :)

Can not say I've seen that movie. Just thinking of an 80's movie named BEAT STREET made me laugh. :cry:

Dardevle

Rad was a great movie. Maybe I will send you a copy of Beat Street when we trade. If you like Dj'ing, Break Dancing, Hip Hop music (some of the songs sux tho), and Graffiti. Then its a great movie.

As long as michael Jackson is not in the movie, you can send me a copy if you like. Can not tell you my favorite show of all time but when my wooden nickels come in I'll send you one and the pilot episode of what could be the GREATEST tv show EVER!! ;)

I tried trading with you a few times,, never got a response back, so I figured you did not like our design.. They were sticker types.. we do have hand stamped nickels as well if you are interested let me know.

I actually did reply to your first email saying I was completely out of my hand painted nickels and would have to paint some more. Maybe your spam filter ate my reply? Well, I still have not gotten around to painting any, but I did buy these on a special last month and they arrived today. Most of the people who emailed me over the last several months were told I would post an update in this thread when I had something to trade, which is what I did :)