Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

I have 1 wooden nickel going out to sliver & lucy, I did receive yours and saw that I forgot to mail yours out, I apologize, it's packaged and ready to go, will be in the mail Monday. Thanks for the trade :ph34r:

I have 1 wooden nickel left for a trade, first person to send an email, can have it.

Thanks to everyone for the trades :o

Tsun

Tsun :ph34r:

Edited by tsunrisebey

Check out my new Signature Item Website it is not fully completed about half way done will finish it up tommorrow. If you have any photos of the sig items that I have on the list but dont have photos for. If you want to add your item or someone elses just send me an email

Signature Item Webpage

TheCollector

The Website is complete If you have a picture of any of the items that need pictures please send it to me

Thanks

TheCollector

Check out my new Signature Item Website it is not fully completed about half way done will finish it up tommorrow. If you have any photos of the sig items that I have on the list but dont have photos for. If you want to add your item or someone elses just send me an email

Signature Item Webpage

TheCollector

The Website is complete If you have a picture of any of the items that need pictures please send it to me

Thanks

TheCollector

Hey, you have me on the Wyoming page :ph34r: I'm from Montana. You're in trouble Mister! :ph34r:

****You fixed it :o Thanks Collector*****

Edited by tsunrisebey

Signature Item Webpage

TheCollector

Thanks

TheCollector

I didn't see my chip or wooden nickel. Did you receive them?

Hey, you have me on the Wyoming page I'm from Montana. You're in trouble Mister!

Fixed if anyone else notices anything just send me a message or post here thanks

You may want to change " Silver & Lucy" to Sliver & Lucy :anibad:

I will get some photos for you within the next couple of days, and send them through e-mail..

I have your Poker chip but not your nickel its now up there

You may want to change " Silver & Lucy" to Sliver & Lucy

I will get some photos for you within the next couple of days, and send them through e-mail..

Changed Thanks can't wait for the Photos

I have your Poker chip but not your nickel its now up there

You may want to change " Silver & Lucy" to Sliver & Lucy

Changed Thanks can't wait for the Photos

Photos sent

Recieved a nice hand made token from avroair along with a pin :blink:

Thanks

Got a package today with a special thank you poker chip. For telling this person how I made mine. Didn't expect to get a sig item today in the mail. It is truely a great looking token. Thanks so much.

edit to say: QueensBorrowers I have your package almost ready to go. Have to finish the 3 sig items that broke when I shipped them to you. I have bubblewrap packages now so I hope that it makes it this time. Sorry.

Also all other packages went out today for trades. Thanks to everyone who traded me.

Edited by GeoSmurfz
:D I have made my own personal wooden nickles. I was buying the other ones with Mickey Mouse on them from Ziggy_Crew, but I guess he's out of business. I have a new stamp with my peresonal touch on it. Any takers that I have'nt traded with yet? :D

Things are getting a little slow on the wooden nickel thread, so for any newcomers...........

Great idea welch!!! :sad:

I'd be willing to send a wooden nickel to anyone who asks for one, along with details on how I had it made, or who made it, or how I made it myself.

OK, anyone who reads this thread, the offer stands.

My nickels are pictured in posts #125, #313, and #460.

I just hope I don't get about 1000 requests. :sad:

Let's start off the year positive.........

The above offer still stands. May 2007 be a banner year for wooden nickels. I'm always willing to trade, or help those who want to get into it.

I have plenty of the nickels shown in post #460 and will e-mail instructions on how to make them, you only have to ask.

Again I have no trades pending. Ready to send nickels anytime.

I still have lots of nickels for trade if anyone is interested.

BTW: If I have neglected to hold to my end of a trade, please let me know. I go to school full time and I'm busier than a cat covering crap, always maintaining a fine balance, just on the edge of total collapse! LOL! Honest, I won't be offended if you tell me I forgot, and I hope you understand.

Recived packages from:

-Sir Gerald - Really like the Colors!!!

-Racer2814 - My first poker chips!!! Really nice!!

-Tsunrisebey - Aweseome!!!

Thanks alot for the trades..

Im still waiting on trades from Shootie , The Collector..

Thanks

:ph34r: Okay, I have been doing wooden nickels a bit different lately and would like feedback as to whether it's a good Idea or if it's just lame. I have blank wooden nickels and stamp one side only with a custom stamp I had made that says "TFTC 57'Chevy", and for the other side, I carry a sharpie along so I can write the cache I put it in or a thank you to whomever it's getting traded to... Yea?..Nay?.. Thoughts? :laughing:

:ph34r: Okay, I have been doing wooden nickels a bit different lately and would like feedback as to whether it's a good Idea or if it's just lame. I have blank wooden nickels and stamp one side only with a custom stamp I had made that says "TFTC 57'Chevy", and for the other side, I carry a sharpie along so I can write the cache I put it in or a thank you to whomever it's getting traded to... Yea?..Nay?.. Thoughts? :ph34r:

I like it! I don't think it's cheesy, It's more personal. If I found it, it would be in my pocket, but then I'm sort of a sig item ho. :laughing:

:ph34r: Okay, I have been doing wooden nickels a bit different lately and would like feedback as to whether it's a good Idea or if it's just lame. I have blank wooden nickels and stamp one side only with a custom stamp I had made that says "TFTC 57'Chevy", and for the other side, I carry a sharpie along so I can write the cache I put it in or a thank you to whomever it's getting traded to... Yea?..Nay?.. Thoughts? :laughing:

Originality and uniqueness is what makes each one special to me. Sounds like a good idea. :ph34r:

Nay? It's only lame if it's a horse................hahaha. Ok, enough of my horse humor.

I think, if you think it's a good idea, then it's a good idea, that's what I think, how's that thinking? You know, if you say think a few times, it sounds kinda funny.

:ph34r: Okay, I have been doing wooden nickels a bit different lately ... :laughing:

Nay? It's only lame if it's a horse................hahaha. Ok, enough of my horse humor.

I think, if you think it's a good idea, then it's a good idea, that's what I think, how's that thinking? You know, if you say think a few times, it sounds kinda funny.

:ph34r: I thought that's what I was thinkin! Thanks for the input folks. ;)

First time out of the main geo cache topic and found this thread.I have been collecting wooden nickles since age 12(over 30 years).I have hundreds but no geocaching nickles.I would like to have a collection of all geo related nickles but I do not have a sig item as yet.I am considering having some nickles made just so I can trade for some of the cool ones I have seen in this thread.

First time out of the main geo cache topic and found this thread.I have been collecting wooden nickles since age 12(over 30 years).I have hundreds but no geocaching nickles.I would like to have a collection of all geo related nickles but I do not have a sig item as yet.I am considering having some nickles made just so I can trade for some of the cool ones I have seen in this thread.

Well if you need any help with getting your own wooden nickels please just email me. I will help you out with this if you need any. There are lots of other ways to go on this also. There are poker chips (as easy as wooden nickels), holographic wooden nickels (idea I came up with not sure if anyone else has done though and it takes alot of time to do), GeoCubes (really easy to do I also did not sure if anyone else has made these either), GeoSigns (another easy one that I did not sure about if anyone else made these), tokens (thanks to glennk721 for telling me how to do these ones), GeoHearts (I got one from Queens Borrowers nice item), CacheCards, keychains, pathtags, and so on and so on.

I want to thank everyone I have traded with. I try to personal email everyone, but if I missed you I am sorry.

I still have some of my Wooden Nickels available for trade. ***Front ***Back

I also have a Button Pin, Moon Stone and Blue Moon Stone

Edited because of incorrect link

I have traded for wooden nickels already. But would like to trade for a Blue Moon Stone. I tried to email you but can't for some reason. Can you please email me. I have other items to offer. I am not sure what I have sent you. Thanks.

Okay, I have a coin going out to slowdownracer and one almost ready to head out to Sliver & Lucy. Any others? Here's a picture of my coin:

woodennickelfront.pngwoodennickelback.png

It's hand-drawn, as I don't have a stamp. Nothing really fancy, but a lot of heart goes into each one. :D They are all numbered, this is series B, so that explains the B on there. :angry: Enjoy!

After a long hiatus from exchanging wooden nickels/tokens, and from checking the forums in general, I'd like to get back into the midst of things.

I've found a few of my wooden nickels hidden away in one of my caching bags and would love to swap with anyone that would wish to.

I've also had problems with gmail, so I've changed that to another. Plus I found hundreds of gc.com mails hidden in there. If anyone has mailed me before, with no response from me, please resend. I will get back to you.

Thanks Everyone,

bgf

We have a wooden nickle we wouldn't mind trading some, our sig item cork board is looking pretty sad :(

Okay, I have a coin going out to slowdownracer and one almost ready to head out to Sliver & Lucy. Any others? Here's a picture of my coin:

woodennickelfront.pngwoodennickelback.png

It's hand-drawn, as I don't have a stamp. Nothing really fancy, but a lot of heart goes into each one. :blink: They are all numbered, this is series B, so that explains the B on there. :) Enjoy!

After a long hiatus from exchanging wooden nickels/tokens, and from checking the forums in general, I'd like to get back into the midst of things.

I've found a few of my wooden nickels hidden away in one of my caching bags and would love to swap with anyone that would wish to.

I've also had problems with gmail, so I've changed that to another. Plus I found hundreds of gc.com mails hidden in there. If anyone has mailed me before, with no response from me, please resend. I will get back to you.

Thanks Everyone,

bgf

You all have mail still looking for more trades send me a message.

TheCollector

Well if you need any help with getting your own wooden nickels please just email me. I will help you out with this if you need any. There are lots of other ways to go on this also. There are poker chips (as easy as wooden nickels), holographic wooden nickels (idea I came up with not sure if anyone else has done though and it takes alot of time to do), GeoCubes (really easy to do I also did not sure if anyone else has made these either), GeoSigns (another easy one that I did not sure about if anyone else made these), tokens (thanks to glennk721 for telling me how to do these ones), GeoHearts (I got one from Queens Borrowers nice item), CacheCards, keychains, pathtags, and so on and so on.

Thanks Geosmurfz I have checked out a couple sites that make custom wooden nicckels but havnt ordered any yet.Is there a good site you would recomend?Quality work and a good price.

Thanks Geosmurfz I have checked out a couple sites that make custom wooden nicckels but havnt ordered any yet.Is there a good site you would recomend?Quality work and a good price.

Email me and I will explain how I did mine to you. I didn't go through a site I did mine myself. Most people I have traded with have made their own.

Hello folks, thanks to all that have traded with me...

I am still waiting on packages from

Ziggy Crew

Moozer

3 Happy Campers

tasia

Tsunrisebey

GBOTS

Sir gerald

Still have some hand stamped wooden nickels for trade

I can't tell you when mine will arrive but I sent it out on the 5th right when I sent danoshimano the petroglyph for release in Ontario. He has not received the petroglyph either. It's frustrating I know but it will get there :unsure: I have no idea why it takes so long to get there, the snail I hired said he was fast <_<

Tsun

Any new trades

....Bump.....Bump.....

:anitongue:<_<:angry::P:o:o Nice bump!

Any newbies just cruising thru, please see my post #919 above and take me up on it.

I have no pending trades at this time. :(:(:(

I also am looking for new trades :P . If you forgot if you traded me please check my list below :( . I have Poker chips, a few GeoCubes, making more trackable tokens, :( Also a special token that I will pick at random to give :P .

Hey everyone,

Those of you who have not received our tokens, please let me know.

I am really sorry for the delay with the tokens, they will be going out this weekend.

Again, I am very sorry for not getting these out sooner, but unfortunetaly, life got in the way of GeoCaching.

Cheers!

Yes... <_< I understand very much how life can over rule the necessities of our hobbies.

Dang!... I wish tax season was over! :anitongue:

FYI... I haven't seen your token from our trade on 2/2. Happy Caching