Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

Thanks to all that have traded wooden nickels, and other signature items with me...

If you are not on the list and want to trade, let me know

Thanks.

WOODEN NICKELS

3Bunts

3Bunts Hand Stamped- Homerun

57 Chevy

Arrow One ( Laser Burned)

Black Jeep Squadron

Blue iis ( California Trackable)

bluegillfisherman

bobuk ( Hand Stamped # 59 )

bobuk ( mini )

bobuk ( regular )

Bomber John

Buttons & Beaux ( wooden Button)

Cachefamily ( V1 Red RX )

Cachefamily( V2 Green RX )

Cross Road Nomads

Darus67

dist 1

Dressel Dragon

Dressel Dragon Mini shrinky

Fox & The Hound ( Trackable Token x2 )

geo Welch

gordoslim ( Tuit)

gordoslim (Laser Burned))

GrnXnham

Hydnckr

Indgeodog GC Hound

Indian Wooden Nickel X2( Ortegas Indian Stores)

JayBee Litlens

JPA geo

Kootenay Pirates ( Parrot and Treasure Chest)

Kootenay Pirates ( Ship)

M & M Hunter

Metro GT

Metro GT ( Caching Full Steam )

Moun10Bike V1

Moun10Bike V2

NH geobear

Ponik & Team

Princess Lisa

qattles - Orange

qattles - Purple

Rupert 2

Silvermarc

slowdownracer

Team Jsam

Tennessee Jed Hand Stamped

The Amigos

The Dream Cachers

tiki-4

Wrightstuff

Zack & Donna Jones

PINS & BUTTONS

57 Chevy - Pin Tag with beads

57 Chevy Hand Stamped Plastic

Amazon Annie - Tag, fob

Blenz Hand Made token ( Mini Yellow )

Blenz Hand Made token ( Large Blue )

Islander1988 - Button

Islander1988 - Engraved Stone

JayBee Litlens - Button Pin

Mike Smith ( Bottle Opener)

Moops Mini Geocoin

Moun10Bike V3 Pin

Team "Mikefromtheburg" Bottle opener

The Collector Official Collector Card

The Dream Cachers Stamped Wood

POKER CHIPS

capjap

Darus67 ( Blue)

gridlox ( Blue, Red, White)

Islander1988 ( Red)

JWID ( Black)

Metro GT ( Blue )

Metro GT ( White)

Queens Borrowers ( Black )

Racer 2814 ( Red )

Racer 2814 ( White )

Sir Gerald

Special Ed (Green)

Tennessee Jed ( White )

I am now going to give away one of my new Holographic Wooden Nickels. There is a pic of it on post 850. Here is the question for the nickel. First person to get the answer right will get it. What is the Month Day and Year that The Smurfs first made their first appearance in a story of Johan & Peewit???? Please post answer here.

I am now going to give away one of my new Holographic Wooden Nickels. There is a pic of it on post 850. Here is the question for the nickel. First person to get the answer right will get it. What is the Month Day and Year that The Smurfs first made their first appearance in a story of Johan & Peewit???? Please post answer here.

October 23 1958,

October 23 1958,

Congrats Silver & Lucy. Please send me your address and I will ship it out to you. Also did you get my trade? I saw the list you had thanking people and didn't see mine on there. Just wanted to check

October 23 1958,

Congrats Silver & Lucy. Please send me your address and I will ship it out to you. Also did you get my trade? I saw the list you had thanking people and didn't see mine on there. Just wanted to check

Thank you

e-mail sent

Excellent, received one from Mrs. Want2bemore & the Seabeck Tribe (yours is NOT in the mail yet, but will be soon). Mail goes out soon for the 2 or 3 people waiting there.

Also currently have no more 2006 nickels left to trade (some left to mail though, if I've talked to you already). Thanks for everyone I've traded with & sorry to those who didn't get one. If you didn't get one...I do (finally) have the 2007 Poker chips:

z76568012.jpg

In several colors - green, blue, black, purple, even some pinks & greys somewhere, white & red too. I've got new magenetic calling cards as well. And of course, I have my lil fossilz too.

Received wooden nickels today from ~tasia~ and darus67, also poker chip from darus67.

Thanks for the trades.

Also got 200 blank poker chips for future trades. A long term project to get them just right.

You will all know when I'm ready for more trades. :D

And there's still plenty of our wooden nickels left. Trades anyone? :D

Here is the second chance for the day. Question is.

After they got caught in Father Time’s clock, these three Smurfs became the only ones who are not 100 years old. They are actually getting younger !

What is the names of the three Smurfs??

They are Slouchy, Nat and Snappy

Yes it was. Send me your address and I will get this new coin out to you.

If anyone I've traded with either didn't get their wooden nickel, or got one that was damaged, please contact me! I would be happy to replace them.

I'm prompted to post this because in the last week I've gotten emails about two shipments that didn't travel so well. One was broken, and one arrived as an empty envelope :rolleyes:.

Also, another thank you to the many people I've traded with :lol:

Heya everyone!!

Sorry for the brief delay but today i have sent out packages to the following people:

-Racer2814

-Toojin and bart

-The Collector

-Shootie

-CrossRoads Nomads

-Mrs want2bemore

-islanders1988

-Gbots

-Slowdown Racer

Im still up for trades if anyone else is interested...also i will be mailing more out soon,just doing them in batches as not to miss anyone..

Thanks to everyone that has traded so far..

oh yeah this thread fell to the 2nd page ... :rolleyes:

Hello WNT, I have wooden nickels, poker chips for trade anyone that I have not traded please email me. List of people that I have traded with is in my sig item trading and seeking list at bottom. Also the trade and one of my new nickels that I gave away went out today. I am waiting for address from QueensBorrowers to send out. I would email but kinda busy with Mission Leprechaun and visiting my SIL in the hospital.

Not sure if I posted this one but got Seabeck Tribe's cool wooden nickel a week or so ago. Thanks.

Also got one from want2bemore (very nice)

and trade received from The Moops (very cool).

I'm a little swamped with getting tons of things together but the rest of you should have my WN by weeks end.

Thanks to everyone for all trades over the weeks. It has been fun.

Tsun ;)

If anyone I've traded with either didn't get their wooden nickel, or got one that was damaged, please contact me! I would be happy to replace them.

I'm prompted to post this because in the last week I've gotten emails about two shipments that didn't travel so well. One was broken, and one arrived as an empty envelope ;).

Also, another thank you to the many people I've traded with :laughing:

Received my package today! ;) Thank you, love the wooden nickel. I have a cousin from Wales so it is extra special to me. ;)

Im having a Signature Item Event on the 17th and Im having an auction of sig items for fun. If you want to donate your item(s) just send me an email to get my address any donations would be appreciated.

The Event

Thanks,

TheCollector :laughing:

I looked at the event page and I'm just curious; it doesn't mention anything about an auction and where is the $$$ going if you sell sig items?

There is no money involved well no real money each person gets 500-1000 fake dollars and everyone bids whatever on the items they want. Why its not on the page because its a suprise. I will be doing more events and dont want it to be thought that the auction will become common pratice at the events.

edited: for a little mistake

Edited by TheCollector

Received packages from

Deweyz - great items

The Moops love the poker chip and the pennies how do you make the pennies?

All my trades that Should be out soon weather permiting If you have not recieved a trade from me send me an email at mnartist@gmail.com because all the address I had were lost due to a virus. I have received address from Deweyz, Islander1988, Cytron your packages will be sent out tommorrow if i can get to the PO bad weather up here in Duluth

Edited by TheCollector

Im having a Signature Item Event on the 17th and Im having an auction of sig items for fun. If you want to donate your item(s) just send me an email to get my address any donations would be appreciated.

The Event

Thanks,

TheCollector :P

I just took a peek at your Event page thought, "Something about this event seems awfully familiar."

Great idea. Let us know how it goes. Since no real money is involved, I'd like to bid my fake $1000 on a nice sig item from a local cacher there -- one I'm not likely to already have in my collection. Would that be alright?

I just took a peek at your Event page thought, "Something about this event seems awfully familiar."

Great idea. Let us know how it goes. Since no real money is involved, I'd like to bid my fake $1000 on a nice sig item from a local cacher there -- one I'm not likely to already have in my collection. Would that be alright?

Yea

I was going to send you one just send me your address

The Event

Thanks,

TheCollector :)

I'm happy to send you a couple of my wooden rectangular signature items I have. I can't remember if I sent it to you or not. If you're interested in them, I'm happy to donate a few to your event. Let me know.

Sue

Edited by smilingsteeles

Oops...haven't looked here in a long time!

I have been getting a lot of requests for my wooden nickel lately, and regrettably I don't have anymore of the ones pictured in my earlier post (and in the avatar to the left!) I can't re-make them as the pics were lost when my computer crashed, and recopying pics of them now-well-it just doesn't work. I did, however, make up whole batch of new ones. As one of the previous spokespigs has unfortunately passed on, and the little guy to the left is enjoying a quiet retirement, I have enlisted the aid of 2 new spokespigs! So anyone looking o trade wooden nickels or other, this is what the "2007 model" looks like! :anibad:

368a6d22-ae64-48da-a789-92eefc82899a.jpg

(Hope this works, I can never get it right!

Oops...haven't looked here in a long time!

I have been getting a lot of requests for my wooden nickel lately, and regrettably I don't have anymore of the ones pictured in my earlier post (and in the avatar to the left!) I can't re-make them as the pics were lost when my computer crashed, and recopying pics of them now-well-it just doesn't work. I did, however, make up whole batch of new ones. As one of the previous spokespigs has unfortunately passed on, and the little guy to the left is enjoying a quiet retirement, I have enlisted the aid of 2 new spokespigs! So anyone looking o trade wooden nickels or other, this is what the "2007 model" looks like! :anibad:

368a6d22-ae64-48da-a789-92eefc82899a.jpg

(Hope this works, I can never get it right!

I have a trade request for this wooden nickel. Thanks for the trade. Makes me miss my guinea pigs so much.