Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

Tape makes a big difference. I use tape on my poker chips too and the hole punch was pretty much useless after 100 punches... and the punch cost me $8.00 on sale.

use the punch a few times on aliuminium foil this sharpens them again (scrapbooking tip) :unsure:

An exacto knife.

Place the sticker on the nickel and slide the exacto knife around it.

Trim as necessary.

You can try looking in the scrapbooking section of a Michaels or Hobby Lobby and find the large round stamps as well. Punch out your stickers before you peel them and your set. The tape might be a different thing though.

This is what I use. No need to do any cutting. They are already to peal and place. And next to impossile to peal back off. A little expensive, but well worth it. And they come in all sizes.

663b6d55-d4d9-459f-9f25-ecffa89b89e3.jpg

Depending on the shipping cost, it is probably cheaper to go your path Ziggy Crew.

I'm getting 30 circles per sheet too, but I only get 25 sheets per $20.00 box. You are getting 4x the sheets (100) for $64.00... as long as shipping is under $16.00, which I would assume is, you are saving money. Granted you have to buy a bunch at a time. I still am working on my first pack of 25 sheets.

Depending on the shipping cost, it is probably cheaper to go your path Ziggy Crew.

I'm getting 30 circles per sheet too, but I only get 25 sheets per $20.00 box. You are getting 4x the sheets (100) for $64.00... as long as shipping is under $16.00, which I would assume is, you are saving money. Granted you have to buy a bunch at a time. I still am working on my first pack of 25 sheets.

Hi there MetroGT. Here is a snip from the order I made. Its not that bad and It makes life sooooo easy! I actually use the 1 1/4 circles witch give me 48 per sheet.

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x Translucent Matte 1 1/4 Diameter Circle (LT6015-48CTP) = $64.00

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: $64.00

UPS Ground (Cost based on order total): $9.00

Total: $73.00

I also have 1 in circles for poker chips as seen below. They come 63 to a sheet.

703aeb96-74fd-4db3-8f51-633fcb4fbc28.jpg

Edited by Ziggy Crew

My signature item cache went active 10 minutes ago. Thanks to Deweyes for sending me your sig items and nickel! More items are always welcome I will add them in as the cache needs them!

Well it is no secret that I am a big fan of signature items as well, as most of you know I have done many trading for others signature items. Last week I put together a puzzle cache that is loaded with all of my signature items, the name of the cache is An Insane Puzzle For An Insane Trip .

Would anyone like to donate any of their signature items to add to the cache. Any items donated will be placed directly in the cache(I may contact you after to make a personal trade if I am interested, the point being is I am not keeping these items). Please feel free to read the cache page and you will see that people will have to work for them.

My signature item cache went active 10 minutes ago. Thanks to Deweyes for sending me your sig items and nickel! More items are always welcome I will add them in as the cache needs them!

Well it is no secret that I am a big fan of signature items as well, as most of you know I have done many trading for others signature items. Last week I put together a puzzle cache that is loaded with all of my signature items, the name of the cache is An Insane Puzzle For An Insane Trip .

Would anyone like to donate any of their signature items to add to the cache. Any items donated will be placed directly in the cache(I may contact you after to make a personal trade if I am interested, the point being is I am not keeping these items). Please feel free to read the cache page and you will see that people will have to work for them.

I need to make a new batch but I'll send you some! The one's I've been getting I will add to the cache when it needs them, otherwise it will be too full! Mine is simple, in fact if you have our coin, you already have the co-ords! Which I think you do D!

My Nickel. I like my Nickel:

b45761269.jpg

(that's a "proof"...the real things obviously on wood)

WV on the back. Let me know if anyone wants one to trade. I've only got about a dozen left...will reorder soon :-)

Deweyz

Hey there Deweyz! What do you think?

b36c5ede-8c80-404e-b272-46dbfd1686af.jpg

*Blink* *Blink*

Hey...that's not my froggy...

still pretty cute though...I do like...

Where'd you get that anyhow?

OMG!!! TUITs are flying out the window so fast, we are almost out! Better Half now has to get some more cut and painted, so we can keep up with the demand! LOL!!! GLAD you guys like them! THANKS to everyone who has responded so far, for all the GREAT trades!

:( LOL!! Just remember: When you get your TUITs in the mail, PLEASE go to the site and claim them! THEN you will have to do all those things you have been putting off, until you got a round TUIT!!!!! :D

Would anyone like to trade for one of our wooden nickels? Also, I was wondering how you package them for mailing. I've mailed coins before but it seems like the wooden nickels wouldn't need as much protection since they're so much lighter, but I may be wrong...

3doxies (doxies are dachshunds for all you non-weiner dog people :o )

3doxies%20Wooden%20Nickel.jpg

Would anyone like to trade for one of our wooden nickels? Also, I was wondering how you package them for mailing. I've mailed coins before but it seems like the wooden nickels wouldn't need as much protection since they're so much lighter, but I may be wrong...

E-mailed you for a trade! =o) I send some in padded mailers, but If I am out of them I take an index card folded in half and tape the nickel in/on it (and tape around it kinda like it's own envelope) and put it in a regular Envelope, I talked to the postmaster here and she said to just make sure to write on the front of the envelope that it's Fragile and to Please Hand Cancel. Otherwise the wooden nickel will get jammed up in the sorting machines. I have received a few broken nickels and mangled envelopes that weren't marked fragile. Those sorting machines must be ruthless.