Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

:ph34r:Woo Hoo... New Page!!! :(

:( I am Always looking for new wooden nickels and Sig. Items. It also appears I need to be looking for a larger frame. :( A HUGE Thank you for everyone that's traded with me so far. :D A LOT of the nickels and tokens won't fit in the frame, I may have to custom make one. :anitongue:

f5284585-297e-463f-8014-5b934b817ae6.jpg

Edited by 57chevy

:anitongue:Woo Hoo... New Page!!! :ph34r:

:D I am Always looking for new wooden nickels and Sig. Items. It also appears I need to be looking for a larger frame. :( A HUGE Thank you for everyone that's traded with me so far. :( A LOT of the nickels and tokens won't fit in the frame, I may have to custom make one. :(

Oooooh! I see ours!!!!!

:( the frame display looks very cool!!!

:anitongue:Woo Hoo... New Page!!! :ph34r:

:D I am Always looking for new wooden nickels and Sig. Items. It also appears I need to be looking for a larger frame. :( A HUGE Thank you for everyone that's traded with me so far. :( A LOT of the nickels and tokens won't fit in the frame, I may have to custom make one. :(

Oooooh! I see ours!!!!!

:( the frame display looks very cool!!!

You do not appear to have one of mine. Send me your address and I will mail you one.

Larry739@sbcglobal.net

:DWoo Hoo... New Page!!! :ph34r:

:( I am Always looking for new wooden nickels and Sig. Items....

:anitongue: the frame display looks very cool!!!

You do not appear to have one of mine. Send me your address and I will mail you one.

Larry739@sbcglobal.net

You have mail... Thx. 57'

I see mine in there :D

Has anyone received their nickel trades from Ziggy Crew? I traded with them over 2 weeks ago and PMed them a few days ago... no reply :D

I received my Ziggy Crew Nickels a week or two ago.

I got mine from Ziggy... but still waiting for my Team JSAM :)

Received my Team JSAM around the same time as the Ziggy Crew

Can anyone suggest to me a good place to get a custom stamp done for use with nickels?

I custom designed mine at The Rubber Stamp Champ , for the purpose of stamping wooden nickels. I sure wish Coyote Red from Sissy-N-CR would start making stamps again(hint,hint,hint), he did excellant work on rubber stamps.

Guess your nickels didn't want to come to my house, cause I still haven't seen them. Wanted to wait until a few extra days went by before saying anything since mail has been slow getting to me lately.

* 0 Team Jsam Wooden Nickels here *

Can you PM me your addy and I will send more out

About 2 weeks ago I did about 20 trades just wanted to make sure everyone got mine that I sent out.

I received Jsam Wooden Nickel.

And it’s really nice. Where did you have them made at?

Thanks, Eagle-2

www.geonickels.com

:anibad: I got a mailer from the DreamCachers, Awesome nickel and sig. Items. Thank you. I also received a new sculpey token in the mail. I'll try to post pictures soon. :)

I PM'd the Dream Catchers and never got an answer. :)

And my Ziggy heart was broken, too - glue fixed it and you'd have to reeeeealy look to see the mark.

eagle-2, ATMouse, and welch,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner about trades.

I have sent a note to each of you that we're looking forward to trading with you.

I never used this private message option before.

It always says "0 new messages" at the top of my page.

:anibad:

Whoot!!! I gots mail!...er..pm!...dang, it loses something when you say "pm" and not "mail"...

:rolleyes:Woo Hoo... New Page!!! :(

:D I am Always looking for new wooden nickels and Sig. Items. It also appears I need to be looking for a larger frame. :) A HUGE Thank you for everyone that's traded with me so far. :D A LOT of the nickels and tokens won't fit in the frame, I may have to custom make one. :rolleyes:

:) I See Mine! I See Mine! I See Mine! :D

In the 2 bottom corners!

About 2 weeks ago I did about 20 trades just wanted to make sure everyone got mine that I sent out.

I recieved Team Jsam a few weeks ago. Hopefully all that contacted us about a trade have recieved our trades. So many trades came in to us all at one time and I must admit, it did get a bit confusing. Not to mention some family situations that needed to be taken care of. All is well though. If anyone is still interested in a trade please let us know. And also we want to say a super big

THANK YOU FOR THE TRADES!

To everyone who has traded with us. They are awsome and look really great!

We are now working on a poker chip also. I have only made a couple and have traded them off already. But we do plan on having many many more very soon.

21ceddc3-e2f1-4a1e-a832-44a75c2be42f.jpg

e14579b7-9446-4138-9d9c-87cdef32704e.jpg

Edited by Ziggy Crew

I just ordered another bunch of wooden nickels. They will be here within 3 weeks. I'll post again with a pic when they come in. Welcoming all trades! Also thanks to those of you that have traded with me in the past. I have a nice little collection going, but not as nice as 57 Chevy's. I see mine in there too! LOL!! Nice display!

Well my first batch of nickels went quickly, thanks to all the trades I made and caches I left them in. I have a second batch coming soon, new design front and back. I'll post pictures and start taking trades then. Thanks to everyone I 've traded with so far, my collection is small, must have more!!!!!

I just finished my two newest wooden nickels (I was designing one and was playing around and decided to make the second one too)... and wouldn't you know it...

I ran outta ink! ARGH!

As soon as I get them printed out, I'll post pictures and start accepting trades if interested.

Forgot about the ink until last night... so I went to get some today. I decided to get it online instead. I can get 7 carts. of generic for less than 1 original in town.

I'll see if I can print out a few with the inlaws printer so I can at least post the pics of them though.

Finally got a sheet printed out so I could at least post pictures of my new nickels. My ink won't be in for about a week, so I only have a few nickels at the moment.

Here they are:

Caching With Kids

197665994_c251f3aef7.jpg

GeoClock

197665996_97d80e2cf8.jpg

Twins Nickel

197665997_01e256b4cd.jpg

Last one isn't a trade nickel... just something I made for my kids.

When my ink gets in I'll be ready for trade.

MetroGT

Finally got a sheet printed out so I could at least post pictures of my new nickels. My ink won't be in for about a week, so I only have a few nickels at the moment.

Here they are:

Caching With Kids

197665994_c251f3aef7.jpg

GeoClock

197665996_97d80e2cf8.jpg

Twins Nickel

197665997_01e256b4cd.jpg

Last one isn't a trade nickel... just something I made for my kids.

When my ink gets in I'll be ready for trade.

MetroGT

Love the nickels! May I ask where did you get the labels that you printed them on from? I too have been making Nickels and Poker Chips for some cachers. You lable stock looks very nice.

They are Avery Full Sheet Clear Lables.

Staples and Office Depot carry them that I have seen. They are $20.00 for 25 sheets and I can make 375 nickels out of a package. So they cost you about $0.053 per nickel.

I use super clear packing tape with them for the shiny, protective effect.

Edited by MetroGT

They are Avery Full Sheet Clear Lables.

Staples and Office Depot carry them that I have seen. They are $20.00 for 25 sheets and I can make 375 nickels out of a package. So they cost you about $0.053 per nickel.

I use super clear packing tape with them for the shiny, protective effect.

So how do you cut them then out? is there a better way than 4,000 hours with a pair scissors? :P

An exacto knife.

Place the sticker on the nickel and slide the exacto knife around it.

Trim as necessary.

You can try looking in the scrapbooking section of a Michaels or Hobby Lobby and find the large round stamps as well. Punch out your stickers before you peel them and your set. The tape might be a different thing though.