Wooden Nickel Trading

Ladycacher

I would be interested, but I live outside the USA. I'm just waiting now for my special personalised stamp so I can make up my wooden Nickles. How would we go about making a fair trade which would include the logistics of continental shipping?

I also have calling cards, but I would like to improve on them first before I swap them!

Drum Major:

I'd still be willing to trade geonickels across the pond. When you get your stamp and your nickels ready maybe one of us on this topic could be a sort of clearinghouse for this. If we all sent our nickels to one person and that person sent them across the ocean maybe it would be more cost effective....maybe...or maybe I'm just nuts, who knows.

Drum Major:

I'd still be willing to trade geonickels across the pond.  When you get your stamp and your nickels ready maybe one of us on this topic could be a sort of clearinghouse for this.  If we all sent our nickels to one person and that person sent them across the ocean maybe it would be more cost effective....maybe...or maybe I'm just nuts, who knows.

I just mailed 3 wooden nickels to The Netherlands & it only cost $.60.

:lol:

I would be interested, but I live outside the USA. I'm just waiting now for my special personalised stamp so I can make up my wooden Nickles. How would we go about making a fair trade which would include the logistics of continental shipping?

I also have calling cards, but I would like to improve on them first before I swap them!

Put me on the list for a swap when your stuff comes in.

Edited by Rupert2

I've got some of my own in the works, but it will be a little while. In the mean time I've got these wooden nickels that I'd like to trade for others:

Team Hydnckr NW Ohio Geocachers

Blazerfan Good for one Geocache Trade Item

RufusTheCat Pawed Your Cache

I also have just a few left of the California trackable Wooden Nickels.

Thanks for looking.

WOW... I have received a bunch of offers for trading since posting here. Thanks everybody. Can't wait to get those nickels and looking forward to more in the future.

Also... I changed the front design so you might get a diifferent looking nickel that what I posted but I like it much better.

Thanks Wright for bumping this thread. I was not aware so many were into trading sig nickels. I just started mine, and will have Series 1 finished this weekend. There are only 25 to a series, and a few will be put in caches, so I won't have a lot of each series to trade.

coin1a.jpgcoin1b.jpg

The design is etches into the wood. The front has the serial number, and the back has the series number and coin number in that series, plus the year made.

I better finish them before I set up any trades :unsure: