Downloading Into Gpx Format

just got premium membership and am looking to download into gpx format...geocaching.com defaults into loc files and therefore i lose information, how do i download wapoints into gpx format or do i download them and then convert, i think i tried that once but it didnt work....also i need to register the gsak i have....help with that too would be great

If you are looking at an idividual cache page, Click icon to download: Choose GPS eXchange File (*.gpx)

If you are doing Pocket Queries just choose the same output format.

We run pocket queries... then use Cachemate's cmconvert utility to convert them to the Palm database format which Cachemate uses. ;) ImpalaBob

Please try the Build Pocket Query function.

Trust me you will prefer it to running individual search.

You can view the PQ results while the Gpx. files are on their way to your email.

Extremely fast.

What the heck..it's part of your Premium Membership..Enjoy it. :lol:

I was specifically wondering about the days between pocket queries. I guess there aren't that many new caches to deal with and I could download each .gpx individually.

Ok how do you down load the cachemate cords into my GPS.

Once you receive and save the pocket querey .gpx file. You run the cmconvert.exe program that came with cachemate. This program outputs a .pdb (palm database) file that goes to your pda with the next hotsync.

As for the gps ..... you need to open the .gpx file with easygps, or gsak, or MapSource (as we do) and then do the normal transfer to the unit.

Cachemate is strictly for Palm based PDAs ..... GSAK is for GPS .... Trix is for kids! :lol: ImpalaBob