Can't See All Geocoin Lists

Go JayBee

Anyone else notice this? When viewing "stats".........try clicking on GeoWoodstock or GB Coin icons and all you get is: "Sorry, no results were found for this search." I know, you're "working on it"....

I do notice that jeeps and coins are now listed separately from Travel Bugs.....I like that. Good work, Jeremy.

Bump............

I hope someone is working on this problem. (Jeremy?)

Seems like a lot of views of the topic, but no replies.

There isn't a lot of evidence that those who can affect a change have noticed. But you're not alone Jaybee.

Another thread on the same topic.

Thanx for noticing the thread PDXMM........I just saw the other thread....maybe my title was too complicated?

Does it really cost $1.50 per coin to have an icon? Geeesh....I would be very PO'd if those were mine.

GeoCoins are Travel Bugs are they not? I originally wanted to post this at the the other forum, but thought it would get kicked here.

This still doesn't address the issue...........seems that it is quietly getting swept under the rug.

The feeling I'm getting is: "Don't reply to that post....maybe it will just fall off the page...."

GeoCoins are Travel Bugs are they not? I originally wanted to post this at the the other forum, but thought it would get kicked here.

This still doesn't address the issue...........seems that it is quietly getting swept under the rug.

The feeling I'm getting is: "Don't reply to that post....maybe it will just fall off the page...."

yes they're travelers, but Jeremy seems to respond more to web issues/questions when they get posted to the gc.com forum. (Even then sometimes they don't get answers)

Not all coins are trackable on gc.com. There are so many new coins coming out daily it's astounding. I don't get it, but it's becoming the topic of choice in these forums. I cannot answer any questions about coins not trackable through gc.com. But I can give you some other threads to read about other coins and how to track some of them. They are just coming out so fast and furious there is no way to keep up with them and I won't begin to try.

Trackable Geocoins, How many different types?

Some Coins Trackable Others Not?

Trackable Geocoins, New Types?

Ask me something about travel bugs or coins trackable through gc.com and I can try to get you an answer. Want to know something about some other coin, then contact the person who had them minted to begin with. I will try to find out why the stats don't show which coins you've moved. Actually the stats show, it's just the links to the pages don't come up.

Edited by Eartha
Ask me something about travel bugs or coins trackable through gc.com and I can try to get you an answer. 

The original posting:

Anyone else notice this? When viewing "stats".........try clicking on GeoWoodstock or GB Coin icons and all you get is: "Sorry, no results were found for this search."

Here is the question: Is anyone trying to fix the problem?

Ask me something about travel bugs or coins trackable through gc.com and I can try to get you an answer. 

The original posting:

Anyone else notice this? When viewing "stats".........try clicking on GeoWoodstock or GB Coin icons and all you get is: "Sorry, no results were found for this search."

and then I said: I will try to find out why the stats don't show which coins you've moved. Actually the stats show, it's just the links to the pages don't come up.

And I will try to find out. My real job is in the way right now. Patience please. I'm at work.

The original posting:

and then I said: I will try to find out why the stats don't show which coins you've moved. Actually the stats show, it's just the links to the pages don't come up.

And I will try to find out. My real job is in the way right now. Patience please. I'm at work.

Much appreciated! Truly.

Just wanting to make sure the right questions are being asked <_<

I received a reply back:

"Thanks for passing it along - unless they post bug reports in the

Geocaching.com forum Jeremy is unlikely to see them. He figured out the

problem with these coins and it'll be fixed in an hour or so."

I guess if we see anything like this again it's best reported in the geocaching.com website forum where it will be seen by those involved in the website workings. This Travel bug forum is basically just about travel bugs. And now coins too. ;)

I knew Jeremy could fix this......it had been an issue for a long time before I even mentioned anything. It just seemed that "certain" coins were getting preference as to wether their links worked.

It was irritating to me, since I had purchased some of the "trackable on Groundspeak" coins but could not even get to them other than via my account page, and only if they were in my "inventory".

The last I knew was that GeoCoins and Travel Bugs were the same. They used to be all lumped together in a common list, which was rather messy.

Now I would like to hear a big round of applause for Jeremy. A big thanx for really cleaning up the whole Travel Bug, Jeep, Coins links.

I will now put this Dead Horse to rest.

I guess if we see anything like this again it's best reported in the geocaching.com website forum where it will be seen by those involved in the website workings. This Travel bug forum is basically just about travel bugs. And now coins too. :P

Man I wish someone would have said that sooner :P