Puzzling It Over

If I solve a puzzle I correct the co-ords in GSAK and mark them as solved.

I have also solved one in the eye :lol:<_< and I did not even have to torture Bob on our caching trip after the CITO meet. I just need to go and find it to confirm I am correct.

Edited by Deego
Does anyone else do this

Sit down at night and slowly working from a centre point solve every single puzzle cache and create new files in GSAk ?

Im still stuck on one in the eye though!

Yep, and I started to bookmark them as well in a list for all to share if they want (see my sig)

Yep, and I started to bookmark them as well in a list for all to share if they want (see my sig)

I'm dominating 12% of your list :lol:

Quite right too.... they're ace (or at least the ones I've completed are anyway)! You are in this part of the world though... I've not got too far north with that list. I'm working on it though, when I can be bothered <_<

Mark...I am very guilty of sitting here on rainy days and after 2-4 days of steady caching just to have a break I try to solve as many puzzle caches as possible so the next trip out I am prepared. I haven't got one in the eye yet but it sits here beside the computer to be looked at every day:( Only solved 12 in the past week though

Lynn

Does anyone else do this

Sit down at night and slowly working from a centre point solve every single puzzle cache and create new files in GSAk ?

Thanks for this, saves me some time!

Have you tried Bother at Beckhampton? :

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...96-57ec9ae5780b

It was my first puzzle cache

Master Mariner wrote:

I thought I would download a few "puzzles" to do at work but in PQs there does not seem to be a choice for Puzzle or Mystery. Any suggestions?

Unknown Cache is the one you want - it's the same thing.

Edit: Bear in mind, though, that not all of them actually have "armchair" type puzzles involved. Unknown or Mystery is a catch-all class, and puzzle ones account for just some of them.

Edited by Bill D (wwh)
Does anyone else do this

Stuey, i like the list, but for some reason my PC won't show the answers :mad:  :lol: !!! Am i missing something????? :lol:  :lol: